The Treasured Medallion - UPDATED

Started by amanta4ray, Thu 28/10/2010 16:38:06

Previous topic - Next topic

amanta4ray

AH 4Media proudly presents the
                              new updated version of.....

Manuel Cantez thought he had the perfect plan.  All
                                           he had to do was hide the statue until it was safe.  But
                                           when a freak storm washed him overboard, all his
                                           dreams came crashing down.
                                                But for Debbie Johnson, this was only the beginning,
                                           as she embarks on an amazing adventure to discover the
                                           truth behind Manuel's disappearance.  A truth that will
                                           have her scouring the dense jungle for clues, making deals
                                           with people who may not have her best interests at heart
                                           and even confronting the dreadful Chickcharnie, a mythical
                                           creature who will protect what's his- at all costs.

New Features added to the game

• Double-click to change instantly to a new room

• Names over Hotspots

• Journal to keep track of your progress through-out the game

• Restore points on death scenes

Plus: Streamlined the game, fixed a few small bugs and corrected some typos.

Download the game below:

rar file in two parts ( 266 Mb  )

And if you need a little extra help, you can always
go to one of the following links for a walk-through:

350+ Rooms to explore                Over 60 Characters to interact with

A journal to keep track                               Interactive puzzles
                                           of your progress

Explore an old mine                         Danger lurks around the corner

Hope you enjoy!!!!
Anne

Intense Degree

Good work!

I really enjoyed this game first time round and it's got to be time for another playthrough! ;D

arj0n

Congrats, some nice new features btw, Anne.

Tastybrainstew

350+ rooms!! I have to DL and try just for that, even if the graphics aren´t my cup of tea=P

peter

I play the new version and there are no Indian man with bow and arrows at the Archery location.  So i can't win the button and can't  make a dress for Waterlilly ???

amanta4ray

I just tested it every possible way and the archery guy always shows up.   Make sure you are in the room that has the target on the tree.

Spoiler
As soon as you enter the beach area where you save the little girl, he arrives.
[close]

peter

Quote from: amanta4ray on Mon 01/11/2010 15:03:43
I just tested it every possible way and the archery guy always shows up.   Make sure you are in the room that has the target on the tree.

Spoiler
As soon as you enter the beach area where you save the little girl, he arrives.
[close]

I use the WT hints and there are NO archery guy. I did go to all locations.
I did get back to early save game and when Debby get for the first time in the Indian village and then go to the location then the archery guy are there.

amanta4ray

I figured out what happened...

When I was fixing the password with the rock,  I messed up one of the globals that changed the archery man to the room.  I fixed it and uploaded new one.  If anyone has a problem with this, just go into the village once then, go over to the archery man.  Or you can go over to the archery man before going into the village.

Sorry about that....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk