MAGS feb: Proof of fiction

Started by jetxl, Wed 19/02/2003 09:44:56

Previous topic - Next topic

jetxl

WOOHoo.
I passed the ags test and now I'm a member.

This is my mags game I made in 6 days.
http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/ProofOfFictionFinal.zip

I think you'll like the shooting game best.
And I'm NOT anti-America.
When you take a side for a discusion you can't be in the middle.

(P.S. You should download Escape for the Salem Moons by me as well)
8]

Barcik

Spoiler
What to do after these chaps roll in more toilet paper?
[close]
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Neole

That was fun! Especially the plot and ending!! There should be look descriptions though.

I played your other game Salem Moons - that was even better! I love these cute characters and music. The arcade at the end was tough but I just had to complete it...

jetxl

Thanks.
There was only 1 reply in the Salem Moons topic and I guessed that nobody played it.

SPOILER!
Spoiler
Get in the bunker, you need the radion active gulf war syndrom seed as well (one of the plants)
[close]

Barcik

Done! That's a very cute little game. I especialy like the music and the trivia at the end (by the way, I never heard anyone calling the Iran-Iraq war a Gulf War). And of course the little arcade Bush shooting!
But....., you have done the game in only 6 days. The deadline is the 28th. You could have spended some time to add more interactions. At least a few more look at messages could have been very nice.

Neole

Anyone who's not played Salem Moon has definitely missed out on a really fun experience! Can you post the url again so people can download it?

AGA

jetxl

Quote from: Barcik on Fri 21/02/2003 13:20:02
Done! That's a very cute little game. I especialy like the music and the trivia at the end (by the way, I never heard anyone calling the Iran-Iraq war a Gulf War). And of course the little arcade Bush shooting!
But....., you have done the game in only 6 days. The deadline is the 28th. You could have spended some time to add more interactions. At least a few more look at messages could have been very nice.

There are 2 reasons I didn't put any look at messages in it.
I guessed that the deadlile was on the 22th and writing dialog takes most of the time. (I'm dislectik)
And the second reason , how many (funny) things can you say aboud a dessert.
I would of deleted the look mode if it wasn't for the items.

Barcik

It doesn't have to be funny. It is a somewhat boring just to storm the world without interactions.

|Alky|

Nice game, dude..

BTW..
Barcik: I was pretty sure the deadline was the 25th, no? If it's the 28th that's okay, but I don't want to hand it in late..
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Barcik

You are right. The 25th it is. 3 more days, mates.

Neole

jetxl - the problem with not having any look description is.. some times I dont know what an object is! Of course, Salem Moons was pretty perfect.

Timosity

Cool game Jetxl,

Spoiler
I've got one similar thing in my game, questions you have to answer, but mine are totally irelevant to Iraq, btw I got all the answers right first go.

Also one little bug, you can go back in the bunker and get the MJ pic
[close]

I agree there should be more descriptions but it still works without them.

It's hard to tell if people play or like your games when people don't respond. Feedback is always good, I haven't played Salem Moons yet eventhough I downloaded it a while ago, I'll get around to it soon, I also liked Witch Night, that was you and someone else wasn't it?

only one person has responded to my MAGS entry so far but I know it has been downloaded 47 times in the last 24 hours

Good Luck

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk