Circus of Freeks - A RON-Venture

Started by Leon101, Wed 15/12/2010 07:03:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon101

My RON game is coming along. I have a general plot, which involves my new character, Roddey, who after surviving a plague on his star base, SS 2010, though badly mutated and forever in a cy-borg suit, crashes down upon Earth, in a forest located nearby RON.

While wondering about to find help, he gets knocked out by an owner of a freak show, and taken captive as one of them. Time for an escape plan.

Besides Roddey, my other new character (the owner of the freak show) will be introduced. He is:

Chrazee Freek-

Owner of the travaling freak show circus, 'Freeks on the GO'. A friendly father like figure, who, after being
mutated by a vat of scolding butter (don't ask, just don't), started his own travaling freak show, picking up any freaks
along the way.

As his given name should suggest, he is a bit on the insane side, thinking of all freaks as his children. Each one taken
captive he gives them his last name, Freek. To officially make them one with the family.

Frodo

I like the sound of this.  It sounds really funny.   ;D

tzachs

Seconded.
This is gonna be some chrazee game  :)

Ponch

This sounds very cool. I hope you finish it. Plus, it will be great to have a new RON game!

Leon101

I'm trying to think up some other freaks to be included in the travaling show.  :-\

Ghost

Oh, there are so many possibilities, from good reliable "known" freaks" (siamese twins, bearded lady,
snake man, midget, elephant man) to pop culture references (Dren, Brundle-Fly, any X-Man you care to name).
Seeing that RON never had much of a fourth wall you could mix these known characters with video game
references... like "After being hit by far too many voodoo curses, Crazybrush Freekwood now no longer
resembles his former self, and has developed the abiity to have a different hairdo each day of the week."

If you need more of that stuff, I CAN deliver.

Just go overboard and make SURE TO INCLUDE A CUTE MONKEY GIRL.
Everything is better with monkeys.

Renegade Implementor

You can also look at the Kushman brother's carnival from "Sam & Max Hit the Road" for inspiration as well as taking some of the more well-know freak-types (see Ghost's post) and increase the weirdness.  He mentioned Conjoined (siamese) twins... think of conjoined (siamese) quadruplets.

Creed Malay

Famous Freaks

1. Jon-Jon the Worlds Fattest Thin Man
2. Milo, the Collapsable Boy
3. Monkey Faced Trevor
4. The Incongruous Dane
5. Brian Holt, the Worlds Oldest Baby
6. Nugent, the Zero-Gravity Kitten
7. Bimson, the Eye-Walker
8. Cincinatti Joe, the "Lavender Jesus"
9. The Human Stain
10. Barbara Simmons, the Reversable Housewife
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

DeviantGent

1. Yusef Littlejohn, who pre-emptively answers questions before they are asked.

2. Portcullis Phil, with a face comprised entirely of fridge magnets.

3. "The Dongle", who can survive currents of up to 10,000 volts when sticking his gonads in a plug socket.

4. Sinister Suzie, with self-aware eyebrows.
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk