Homestarrunner back from the dead? It's a Decemberween Mackrel!

Started by Ali, Sat 18/12/2010 08:38:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Just in case there are still any other die-hard fans of Homestar Runner here in Free County AGS, I thought it worth posting the Brothers Chaps second cartoon this year:

A Decemberween Mackrel

Most of the threads I found speculating about it's death were followed by people saying, "Who still goes there, what is this 2004?" or shouting, "How dare they betray their fans, they should be ashamed!" but I don't care. I love it, and I loved SBCG4AP.

Hopefully this will make your Decemberweens go with a little more... Hot Pooey.

Barricus

I'm glad that they put out the new toon.  I liked it alot.  I've been giving the Brothers Chaps a fair deal of slack, as far as new content goes.  One of them just had their first child and they've always had some project related to the site in progress during this time as well, whether SBCG4AP or Poker Night at the Inventory.  Plus, any toon about Senor Cardage is okay in my book.  "Hot Pooey- Oh Dear God!  What have we done?"

veryweirdguy

I still check every week, half heartedly, to see if there are any updates, and have done since April (their last update.) I was so excited when I saw this come up! Excited enough to go wake up my girlfriend in a child-on-Christmas-morning-esque flurry, at any rate. That was not wise of me. But oh well.

I really hope this means more toons in the future, I was getting worried about the makers there...!

(FYI: I loved SBCG4AP also.)

Stupot

Awesome.  Can't watch it yet, though, coz I'm in the library and haven't brought my earphones out with me.

I still check back on there every few weeks or so, as well as hrwiki.org, which is a great way to kill some time.

I know the Chapmans have been busy with babies and SBCG4AP, but as a fan I'm a little put out.  Not by the lack of new content as such, but by the general lack of communication.  It seems the only time the site gets updated these days is when there's a new product in the store.

Barricus

Quote from: Stupot on Sat 18/12/2010 09:40:52
Awesome.  Can't watch it yet, though, coz I'm in the library and haven't brought my earphones out with me.

I still check back on there every few weeks or so, as well as hrwiki.org, which is a great way to kill some time.

I know the Chapmans have been busy with babies and SBCG4AP, but as a fan I'm a little put out.  Not by the lack of new content as such, but by the general lack of communication.  It seems the only time the site gets updated these days is when there's a new product in the store.
Yeah, I felt the same way until I realized that the toons are all free, they use no ads on they're site, and the only way they make money is on licensing and the store.  I can't stay mad at the people who've made me laugh so much over the years.

suncrafter

Proud webmaster of:
"Stickman Murder Mystery Games"
Please visit my Links Page too!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk