Technobabylon II

Started by Fedx, Tue 21/12/2010 19:55:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Fedx

So, I am in the apartment, I have the
Spoiler
Multitool, telescoped shear, photograph, fishing rod, gauss pistol and the hand.
[close]

I'm stuck now  :P
- The gamer doesn't dies... he respawns -

piperhcombs

have you
Spoiler
checked out the terminal downstairs? You have something that you need to access it.

Too cold? maybe something in the kitchen can warm it up.

Need the password? Check out the bedroom again. Pictures say a thousand words......
[close]
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

Khris

Yep, you missed two small items.

I'm stuck near the end:
Spoiler
  I'm in the apartment of the first episode and have no idea where to put the explosive bone.
[close]

Dualnames

Khris:
Spoiler
Use that glue thing (the warmth gel or whatever it's called) on the bone, by first setting the degrees to 100.
[close]
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Fedx

Oh God, I feel so dumb, I couldn't find the door hotspot, anyway thanks! I've finished the game :)
- The gamer doesn't dies... he respawns -

Marquillin

Quote from: Dualnames on Wed 22/12/2010 12:23:29
Khris:
Spoiler
Use that glue thing (the warmth gel or whatever it's called) on the bone, by first setting the degrees to 100.
[close]

Really? 
Spoiler
Am I the only one who had their Gel disappear once I've left the crime scene?  I thought perhaps you can only use it twice, and that I was in a dead-end because I got the temperature wrong at first; yet I played from the before that again and the same thing happens.
[close]

Gord10

Spoiler

I need an item to show maid (whose personality is modified) in order to remind her the crime.
[close]
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Tabata

Quote from: Marquillin on Sun 26/12/2010 16:52:58
Quote from: Dualnames on Wed 22/12/2010 12:23:29
Khris:
Spoiler
[close]

Really?  
Spoiler
Am I the only one who had their Gel disappear once I've left the crime scene?  I thought perhaps you can only use it twice, and that I was in a dead-end because I got the temperature wrong at first; yet I played from the before that again and the same thing happens.
[close]

I don't think so, because...
I'm at the same point like you and Khris with the
Spoiler
explosive bone (I used the gel once for the terminal-access in the other appartement and it dissappeared after that, too)
[close]
â€" So there must be another solution for our prob.

We only didn't find it till now.  :-\

Marquillin

Oy, never-mind, false alarm.  The problem simply turned out to be that the inventory menu was scrolled down to the last line.  Silly me kept trying everything in the three last rooms, except that; I suppose because it was that the scroll was not needed most of the time with such a big window, but I guess all those personality chips pushed it to the next line, then disappeared. ::)

Hopefully it's the same for you Tabata and Khris, then I won't feel as much like an adventure game newb.

Oh well, it got me registered here anyway.

Tabata

Yeah - same with me!
I didn't think about searching through the inventory for already used, but hidden items.

I confess, I didn't work very hard on this one, because there are currently soo many beautiful games to play (That's the reason, why I didn't post it, when I have been at this point). ::)

You solved our prob!  :D
Gratulation and  thx for sharing it here, Marquillin.

Not to forget: Welcome in the forum!  :)

Technocrat

Quote from: Gord10 on Sun 26/12/2010 17:05:03
Spoiler

I need an item to show maid (whose personality is modified) in order to remind her the crime.
[close]

Hm...since it's a murder, maybe showing her the murder weapon would do it?

midknight00

Maybe I'm just oblivious, but how do you turn the maid on at the crime scene?  I seem to be totally stuck.

Stupot

Spoiler
I'm in the apartment, and I have tried using the thermo-gel on the hand, but the hand remains cold.  How do I warm it up so I can use it on the terminal?
[close]
Ta.

Anian

@Stupot:
1. not-so-subtle
Spoiler
you have to examine the gel
[close]
2. further hint
Spoiler
change the temp of the gel to a human one, I tried 36C
[close]

There you go, I was kind of stuck in the same way.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Stupot

Ahh, lovely, thanks Anian.
I was convinced it was a bug.

hothotpot

Hello! I was hoping to get a hint as to what to do next. This is a great game and I am utterly stuck! I'd love a little help.

I'm currently in the apartment (the first one apparently), and I have:

Spoiler
the gun, the hand, the pic, the fishing rod (as well as my other things from the first part of the game), and I have turned on the maid and spoken with her and the bartender and the Cheffie. None of them will tell me anything I cannot search the terminal effectively because I don't know what to look for.
[close]

As I said, any help would be appreciated! I just need a little push in the right direction! Thanks! :)

CaptainD

Have you been upstairs yet?

Technocrat

Quote from: hothotpot on Mon 14/02/2011 21:38:02
Hello! I was hoping to get a hint as to what to do next. This is a great game and I am utterly stuck! I'd love a little help.

Spoiler
the gun, the hand, the pic, the fishing rod (as well as my other things from the first part of the game), and I have turned on the maid and spoken with her and the bartender and the Cheffie. None of them will tell me anything I cannot search the terminal effectively because I don't know what to look for.
[close]

As I said, any help would be appreciated! I just need a little push in the right direction! Thanks! :)

Have you examined the maid to see who made her? They might be worth talking to, they could get her to be more cooperative.

hothotpot

Quote from: Technocrat on Tue 15/02/2011 13:51:22
Quote from: hothotpot on Mon 14/02/2011 21:38:02

Spoiler
[close]

Have you examined the maid to see who made her? They might be worth talking to, they could get her to be more cooperative.

I've tried but I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Every time I click on her it just goes to the conversation prompt, and I've moused over her trying to find a different hot spot but no luck. I'm sure I'm just missing something very obvious.

Edit: Yup, like I said, VERY OBVIOUS. Jeeze. Power of post, no kidding.  ::) Once I figured that out I was able to finish the game no problem. Really great! Can't wait for part 3!

ksat90

I'm having a similar issue in the apartment.

Spoiler

I'm now in the apartment with the maid, and I've called Stepford through the terminal, talked to the maid regarding the gun, fishing rod, photograph, shear. I also asked Lao about her life but I don't seem to go anywhere from here.
Could someone point me in the correct direction?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk