Bici - Salton Sea - hahaha! That'd be...awesome
A week of no internet it's great to come back and see the photos. Great stuff, good times! And good to hear Francisco is back home finally..
And woot, finally my bad memories from Benidorm have been erased...!
May this picture haunt you fuckers for all eternity!
Also - this
photo makes no sense, because I seem to have LimpingFish's bottle of Smirnoff Ice in my hand - yet I distinctly remember staying as far as hell away from that bottle as possible. Hmm. I do love a good alcohol induced Mittens mystery though...I must've been running an errand for Fish..
It used to be tradition to do a proper one on one about the people we met, so as I've had a week of no internet to think about it... Cisco
- enjoyed your passion this time round, Mr "I'm going on holiday, not going to do anything else" man.. Bici
- always a pleasure, your accent was stuck in my head many days after Mittens had ended. Fish
- thank you for your generosity, and it was great to see you come out of your shell! dats, ders, dis... CJ
- good to see you live it up as always, and your 'special' role... Miez
- again thank you for helping me get to Mit 11, good of you to get in the hot tub, FINALLY!!1 Layabout
- the same old drinking smoking shenanigans I expect of you - thanks for helping me feel I'm not the only major alcoholic Dirk
- a man from AGS past, great to finally meet you in person - you're a dude! Cat
- glad you came back, your interest in AGS is surprising - and if you need those questions answered, just let me know. AGA
- well, you're always bloody there aren't you--good to see you buddy! Jake
- no combine harvester that I recall, but always good to chat with you. Tzachs & Noa
- the newest couple to befall Mittens, a pleasure to meet you both, you fit right in! Oux
- you are French. That's about all I know of you, you were glued to your laptop all week! Davy & Kim
- fast becoming Mittens 'default' couple, a pleasure as always - your kindliness is very reassuring...I'm just sorry it all culminated in er, that ketchup thing
Oh, and THAT game! Yes THAT one! MAKE IT!!! Gunnar
- you OSD-sessed son of a gun-nar! Great to see you, you're a great bloke! With a large knife and a gag.. Cato
- quiet you may be, but again you're such an AGS oldie, it's always great to see you there. Matt
- always good to chat with you, and particularly impressed with your game...certain other comments also keep me chuckling. Comments involving writers.. and finally teh Ken
- thanks for hosting, being suitably queer (with those white cards especially) and being a kindred spirit as always.