AGS Awards 2010! [RESULTS!]

Started by , Sat 08/01/2011 17:55:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

By the way, whoever wants the lesbian pic. Let me know.   ;)

K THX BAI.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Jim Reed

Damn, I didn't even see that I got a medal. Thanks!
As for work, I barely did anything, contrary to whatever people say. If I'd pick anyone, I'd say Dualnames was the mastermind behind it all.

I was suprised by the number of people there, and I hope that I'll see even more attendees next year.

arj0n

Quote from: Peder Johnsen on Mon 07/03/2011 17:34:40
I will gladly host a streaming and downloadable HQ version on the AGSArchives server.
I knew it, YES!!

Ponch

Mods raises a valid point. Why don't we have the P3N15 award anymore?

cosmicr

so who won? is there a web page for all the awards? I feel like unless I'm here every hour checking for updates or on the irc channel I never know what's going on!

bicilotti

Scavenger

I have an unlimited length Youtube account, so as soon as I can, I'll get it uploaded and linked here, so people don't have to download an MP4 to use it.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s7B1a9BYDk
Here we go. Not the best quality, unfortunately.

Ponch

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Peder 🚀

http://new.agsarchives.com/ags-awards/

Also streamable from here (Same version as the downloadable one).

Snake

(I'm finally getting around to doing it, sorry I didn't post sooner)

Hello everyone,

I was unable to join the ceremony (again), so I want to thank all of you that voted for Matt to the Future for best demo.

I was very excited to win! Matt was excited as well! I appreciate the votes very much - it makes me very happy!

Here's a little something that I whipped up for all the voters:

Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

bicilotti

That's one excellent drawing Snake! What a way to say thank you!

Ponch

Very cool, Snake. Thanks! That's the most unsettling depiction of the porcupine yet! ;)

Pumaman

Congratulations to all the winners, nominees, and as always, to everyone who made a game in 2010!

Sorry I couldn't make it to the ceremony; thanks to bicilotti for organising the awards, and to everyone else who helped make it possible this year!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk