AGS Awards 2010! [RESULTS!]

Started by , Sat 08/01/2011 17:55:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 10/02/2011 20:14:45
Why isn't her top missing though?

Because I haven't won an AGS award!!!1!

Snake

I want to say thank you to those that nominated Matt to the Future for best demo. Maybe it'll go further than Castle of Fire did back in '08.

But only with your vote!

So vote before you get devoured by an enormous zombie porcupine!!1
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Wow, check out the bandwagon hoppers-on!  :=

Baron

There's been some pressure for me to up the ante by posting something hot and sexy to generate votes for Snakes of Avalon:

Maybe if we win something she'll go skinny dipping....  :o

Ponch

Quote from: ProgZmax on Fri 11/02/2011 01:32:44
Wow, check out the bandwagon hoppers-on!  :=

Hey, buddy, I know a bandwagon when I see one! And in my defense, I was just trying to be one of the cool kids. It's clearly Snake who is copying me by following the trail I blazed shortly after you blazed it.

And Baron, that post may be entirely too sexy for this forum.  ;)

Dualnames

Now all that I need is Ben304 to draw Amber and Fio in a Lesbian. PLZ.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ddq

Quote from: Dualnames on Fri 11/02/2011 05:00:44
Now all that I need is Ben304 to draw Amber and Fio in a Lesbian. PLZ.

I got this.

Kweepa

The cast of Space Pool Alpha thank you for your votes!

If there are any bandwagons going, I'll be damned if I'm not going to jump on them. Shameless plug bandwagon? Check. No pants bandwagon? Check, and plaid.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Dualnames

I don't care who wins, just show boobies!!  :D :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ThreeOhFour

ddq has now created my most favorite picture ever ever.  :D

Ryan Timothy B

@ddq Lmao man. Totally took advantage of poor dualy's typo. haha I love it.

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Ascovel on Thu 10/02/2011 15:33:35
Quote from: Ouxxey_games on Tue 08/02/2011 10:01:23
EDIT: The Journey down is an awesome game, but it doesn't have particularly brilliant puzzles . So I'm not surprised it's nominated in every possible category, except for the "puzzles" one.

Actually TJD is nominated in puzzles too. It's nominated in every eligible category except for programming.

You misunderstood me. I blame my very long sentence with double negations!
I meant "as a brilliant game it's normal it should be nominated in almost all categories. But it's not very legitimate to nominate it for Best Puzzles".
Anyway, it's nominated, so it's too late to change it, and once again it's a brilliiant game anyway.

Monsieur OUXX

In French, "bit" is the slang for "p*nis", which makes your post even more wrong.  8)

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Ouxxey_games on Fri 11/02/2011 16:22:23
In French, "bit" is the slang for "p*nis", which makes your post even more wrong.  8)

Or even more right - depending on your point of view. :)

Vince Twelve

If it's wrong, then I don't want to be right.

This thread has taken a rather weird turn the last couple pages hasn't it?  What were we talking about?  Oh yeah.  Congrats to all the nominees!  I look forward to the upcoming mortal combat which is traditionally used to decide the winner of each category as far as I care to remember.

Ponch

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Fri 11/02/2011 16:36:24
This thread has taken a rather AWESOME turn the last couple pages hasn't it?

It sure has!  :D

Also, nicely done, ddq!

Dualnames

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

theo

woah I love where this is going.  :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk