7. Suspico
8. Rodekill 2
9. Kinky Island
10 Roger Foodbelly
11. Inferno
12. Revenants
13. Pleurghburg 2
14. Josh Roberts' Game

Of course, the two ones on top are monkeygames, and I really don't have control over them other than uploading them and the packaging and legal crap like that. I'm waiting to go back to work on my own game.. maybe this weekend :)

I've been waiting for ignac 2, specially after Igor released some screenshots of the intro and stuff. Annie's game.. well, she's working on a game, I think. That's all I know so far. ._.

Suspico is trap's game. I've been waiting years (since crashsite) to see him unveil a game longer than 10 minutes :)

As for rode 2, roger foodbelly, inferno, revenants, pb2.... they've been around for a while, and I'm still waiting for them. Chrille recently announced that pb2 won't be out for a while, so that' why it's at the bottom of my list. Rode 2 is at the top because I keep asking rodekill about it and he's so mysterious thus increasing my interest in the game. The ones in the middle are games I want to see, but I can wait for them patiently.

And Josh Roberts' game? He seems to have an armada of people working for him (at least a good artist :)) plus it'll kick my game's ass (or not! :P)
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

edmundito

oh, and I forgot Dave Gilbert's game with the ghost and stuff. I've become a fan of him since Ron's PoSurf game :)
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Crash

Quote from: Punch on Sat 03/05/2003 03:23:14
Pezzo Bertrum and the Band that Won't Die

Unfortunately only two or three of the games will ever see the light of day. :(

- Punch

Oh my God, somebody actually wants my game!!!
Too bad I haven't worked on it for about 4 months now...
It is about 3/4 done though...
I'm not *that* inbred!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk