AGS AWARDS *LIVE* CEREMONY 2010: Contribution Topic (Give me templates)

Started by Dualnames, Mon 14/02/2011 07:12:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: Ascovel on Mon 14/02/2011 19:05:57
Will the ceremony be also recorded as some movie or something, so I can rewatch it in a few years when I'm old and sentimental?

I second this. (And third it as well.)

Wyz

Awesome!

As for the art, maybe you could make a sketch for the background you have in mind, duals. That way we could get an impression what to expect, and what art would look great, maybe brainstorm a bit.

Btw, I'm seated at the boxes across the hall. ;)
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

WHAM

http://www.whamgames.com/images/Forumsht/newsuit/Mike_balcony.png

Mike provides security for mr. Gervais from the stands, scanning the gathering crowd.

But in all seriousness, I think the request was for characters with walkcycles so that the participants can walk their little characters around in front of the stage. Like antssss...
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Dualnames

We got the background then, ladies and gentlemen, though not much of a walking is there, but no worries there, I'll let you guys go around the whole area. As for now just contribute character templates then. And any opera/stage backgrounds. USE PM FUNCTION
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Dualnames on Tue 15/02/2011 06:36:47
We got the background then, ladies and gentlemen, though not much of a walking is there, but no worries there, I'll let you guys go around the whole area. As for now just contribute character templates then. And any opera/stage backgrounds. USE PM FUNCTION

I don't get it. What additonal opera backgrounds do you need?

Ponch

Quote from: Ouxxey_games on Tue 15/02/2011 12:36:21
I don't get it. What additonal opera backgrounds do you need?

Backstage! So we can see all the unedited drama and cat fights. Plus we'll need a lobby. That way we have a place to stand and form a nice line while we wait for the ushers to seat us.  ;)

Dualnames

I've asked m0ds to lock this,hopefully he will, i will arise with all the info very soon, for now this goes stable and chances of failure are zero. Also I will record the ceremony and allow watching, for those that aren't cool enough to show up on time.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk