Night of the Testicle

Started by Khris, Thu 12/05/2011 18:21:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Khris

I'm stuck pretty much at the beginning,

Spoiler
I'm downstairs in the 24-7 with the huge red sphere and can't do anything.
[close]
I'm already tearing at my pubic hear over this game, please help. :=

Gilbert

I think:
Spoiler
Do some pixel hunting (not actually) and look at the "panel" part of the ball. AFAIK that part is, like the whole ball, also marked with '?' (or whatever the ball is marked), so it's very easy to miss it as you may not be aware that it's a different hotspot.
[close]

Stefano

I'm also stuck and need a hand. Last things I did:
Spoiler
I have managed to go upriver and angered the mob in front of Jizz Corp (lol!). I have then returned to the lab and "borrowed" a test tube containing a green liquid (of unknown properties, according to the nearby computer)
[close]
Very interesting game. ;)
Trying to make my first AGS game.

Khris

I need

Spoiler
  a rolling pin to flatten the putty, I was thinking pizza place maybe?
[close]

Stefano

Khris:
Spoiler
It is indeed a rolling pin of sorts. Emphasis on the rolling. :=
[close]

I've managed to move forward...
Spoiler
...after reading the description of the other 2 liquids. It's quite obvious after you do.
If anyone else get stuck, feel free to ask me for further tips, though.
[close]

[EDIT!!!]
Stuckness strikes again. I'm inside the corporation, but...
Spoiler
I can't disarm the bomb! I have picked up a small knife, went outside and into the "side bit" of the building. I then cut the wire, but to no avail. The bomb still goes off.
[close]
What am I missing??

m0ds

Hi Stefano, my apologies - that's the last big bug in the game which isn't ironed out. You're not supposed to be able to reach that screen at this point. By big tho it's only 1 line of code but yes it kind of mucks that section up. I'll try & put up a new version this weekend. Apparently though, you can still continue as you would normally without any errors.

Spoiler
Ignore the bomb and think about going somewhere else whilst time is running out!
[close]

If something happens and you find you can't continue, let us know here.

Khris

Argh.

Spoiler
Fixed the boat, used the blue boob card on the path and went there, but all I get is the green button and three purple lights.
What am I supposed to do? I can only restart the sequence(?) or exit.
[close]

m0ds

Khris... :=

Hint:
Spoiler
It's not a matter of learning the sequence
[close]

Solution:
Spoiler
Hit whichever button lights up last
[close]

Khris

Thanks, stuck again.

Code: ags
  I'm ten minutes in the past, painted a white blob on the trapdoor, can't go anywhere.

m0ds

Khris,

Spoiler
Look for some other stuff in that room :)
[close]

Khris

Haha, got it, pure genius, the ending was totally worth it! :D

Stefano

Thank you for the heads up, Mods! I'm still stuck, though:
Spoiler
I can't find the "somewhere else" you've talked about. I've been to other locations but nothing seem to have changed and I can't use the knife. Could you (or anyone else) give me more clues?
[close]

Cyrus

Spoiler
Use the Chron-O-John.
[close]

Stefano

Thank you Cyrus! I'm finally moving again.
I believe I've found a small navigation issue:
Spoiler
When entering the Lab, if you "USE" the entrance, you gain access to the main computer room (which is what I was doing). Instead, if you "LOOK", "TALK" or use any item, you're taken to the Top Secret objects room.
[close]

[EDIT!!!]
I've managed to finish and it was a very, very fun game to play! Like Khris said: the ending was totally worth it. ;)
Although I did read the considerations about all ending alternatives on the Completed Game Announcements board, I would also like to know:
Spoiler
is there a way to convince Penis to drink the brew while rolling away, using the dialogue options?
[close]

m0ds

Thanks Stefano, glad you enjoyed it! I've noted your navigation issue and will make sure it's corrected for the SE.

As for your question:

Spoiler
Nope, no way to give him the drink, but you managed to watch the 'extended' ending that way ;)
[close]

Igor Hardy

I've discovered the Mine and the Wreck, but I don't have anything to give the doggie and in general can't seem to do anything to progress. Help!

m0ds

Igor,

Hint:
Spoiler
There must be more to that 'wreckage' than you might think!
[close]

:=

Igor Hardy

Spoiler
Then please spoil it for me because I used all my prodders and scanners and everything on this wreck and nothing happened. In fact I'm thinking I must be missing some item because I tried all available interactions.
[close]

m0ds

Solution:
Spoiler
Did you take the stick on the far left?
[close]

m0ds

Just a quick update for hints - there is now a full walkthrough here:
http://americangirlscouts.org/agswiki/Night_of_the_Testicle_walkthrough

Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk