Nine Hours To Dawn

Started by vertigoaddict, Sat 14/05/2011 16:10:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabata

I'd love to give a hint, but I am not sure if I understood correct at what point you are. Are you still at the street?
Or did you explore the surroundings and went to the mansion?

First goal is to enter the mansion, so you need to explore the surroundings of the mansion, too.

axxesfun

ok ok, no worries... got along with it.
even thought I already investigated the sheds window several times before.

cipberbloom

Hullo there, everyone...  ;-D

I'm really enjoying this game, am in the later hours, in the cave. I've vanquished
Spoiler
the blue ghost of Belucci, and am at the gate with the tumbler lock. Does the code have something to do with the Harmonic Convergence?
[close]
Whether the answer is yes or no, could someone give me a little nudge in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance!  :-D

Ian Aloser

You can search the hints&tips forum
Maybe this helps
https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/hints-tips/nine-hours-to-dawn/msg579136/#msg579136

Edit: Oh no !!!!!
We already are in the hints thread, sorry,
my mistake

Wiggy

Hi everyone! For Skeevy Wonder, no it has nothing to do with that. You have in your possession a thing that you need to reduce to component parts, and you do that by using it on yourself. The components can help you enormously now.

Cheers! Wiggy.

cipberbloom

Thank you very much Wiggy and Ian! I think I know what that thing is and can't wait to try it out.

All the best, everyone!  :-D

cipberbloom

That's exactly what I needed (nudge with the inventory object)! After having finished it, I come away very satisfied and yet... at the same time sort of the way I felt halfway in. 8-)  Which is longing for a sequel, really. Again, thank you, everyone!  ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk