I wonder if this came off of Mr. Jones' car...

Started by FamousAdventurer77, Sat 02/07/2011 18:37:44

Previous topic - Next topic

FamousAdventurer77

Wherever it came from, it's sitting on the wall of license plates at Duff's now! I saw that and got like "WTF were the chances of that?!" after drunkenly playing Wheel of Misfortune while my friends (98% of whom are not gamers) didn't get why I thought this was so fucking rad.

If you want to know the Bible's contents, just watch Lord of the Rings or listen to the last 8 Blind Guardian albums. It's pretty much the same thing.

Guybrush Nosehair

Wait a second, so this thread ISN'T about Counting Crows ;)?

Actually, that's pretty awesome. We've found him, now we can stalk him.

monkey0506

I'm pretty sure Arizona's not in Britain..but I could be wrong. :=

FamousAdventurer77

British plates could probably also accommodate " BIG BLUE CUP" better than American vanity plates.

Still, it was an awesome find in one of my favorite haunts!
If you want to know the Bible's contents, just watch Lord of the Rings or listen to the last 8 Blind Guardian albums. It's pretty much the same thing.

monkey0506

What would really be awesome if it was like AGS304 or AGS0506 or something cool like that. :=

FamousAdventurer77

605, it's close!

But I'm partial to 77.  :P

But it rules so hard to find something like this in the most metal place in my homeland.  :D

arj0n

Phemar

There's a region about 50 kilometres from where I live whose number plates all start with "CJ" :D

Gilbert

Well, the car that my family used some 20 years ago did have its license plate starting with CJ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk