Detective Rizal and the Jaded Ruby

Started by accidentalrebel, Thu 26/05/2011 16:33:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Stee

Looks good! I'll add this to the ever increasing list of AGS games to play!
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

straydogstrut

Quote from: accidentalrebel on Sun 19/06/2011 01:37:24
What do you mean when you said you were a bit more led by the hand than you would like? Do you mean that there's a lot of handholding that guides the player throughout the demo?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yeah, that's what I meant, not that it's a bad thing though. Also, it's probably a bit of an unfair comment as this is the introduction so some handholding is to be expected.

Really, really enjoyed the demo and look forward to seeing more!!=D

accidentalrebel

No problem. I asked because I wanted to know if it is indeed too much. :P My target playerbase are people who aren't really familiar with adventure games hence the handholding. I'm hoping that it would be enough once the real puzzles comes in.

Again, thanks for trying it out!

Tentacles

I pmed you, about some confusion in where the game is based.:D France at the time used the guillotine, while germany still had the headmans block.

accidentalrebel

@Tentacles. Yes, sorry about that. The one on this thread is outdated. It's supposed to be Paris, France. I'll change it now. :P

As for the kind of execution, I don't think I want the players to think about that. But thanks, nonetheless!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk