Look! Up In The Sky!
It's A New Barn Runner Game!
That's right! Two and a half years
of being too lazy to finish it
of diligent fine tuning, and I'm finally ready to present Barn Runner 5: The Forever Friday 3. And, gosh, does this game have it all!
* Lots of exciting places to explore! (Just look at the men's room up there!)
* Oodles of exciting conversations to be had! (Probably too much chit chat, to be honest)
* More inventory items than seems practical (Much of it is completely pointless!)
* Poorly designed puzzles that are sure to baffle and frustrate you for hours! (I'm so sorry!)
* Cutscenes by the bucket load! (Mostly the game just gives you something to do between cutscenes!)
* Multiple player characters (yet all are shockingly interchangeable!)
* Completely skippable arcade sequences (so optional I wonder why I even bothered to put them in!)
* Lots of fun little mini-games (sure to distract you from the shoddy puzzles!)
* Tons of Easter Eggs (and old TV and movie references you younger kids are certain not to get. OH GOD, I'M SO OLD!)
* Multiple paths to victory (no more linear story telling this time around! It's sure to lead to trouble!)
* Bugs and typos my play testers missed (you can never catch them all.)
* Biggest Barn Runner game ever! (Bloated! That's the word I'd use!)
Look, kids! A cigarette vending machine! Just one of the many poor choices I made as a designer!
This full length game picks up just hours after the last chapter ended. The mass hysteria of the "Big Crazy" continues tearing through the city and it's up to our hero, Prick Peckard; the partner that won't go away, Harry; and the object of Prick's desire, Noriko. They can save the city... But only with your help!
Will Prick survive this secret mission into the wilds of the BGCZ? Will he find the people responsible? Will his city survive the madness that has claimed so many other cities before it? Will Noriko's secret prototype be up to the task? (Ah, how the 80s loved super machines!) Are Harry's pilot skills up the task? And can Prick handle an adventure without having a trench coat to wear? (He's a creature of habit!)
And how does rock-a-billy's favorite son Mojo Nixon factor into all of this? You'll only find out if you download! (So consider youself warned!)
Available from TackyWorld Interactive, where the quality of our freeware is matched only by the price!CLICK TO DOWNLOAD (RAR Format)
(30 Megabytes)System Requirements:
Windows 95/98, 2000, ME, XP, or Vista
1 gHz Processor
512 Mb of RAM
DirectX compliant sound and video cards
330 Mb hard drive space
Rated "T" For Teen (not really, but it probably should be)
This game contains:
Midly Suggestive Adult Themes
Cartoonish ViolencePlugins and other helpful things Used by this game
> Andrew MacCormack's Save/Load Functions & Unlimited Timers Module
> Steve McCrea's OtherRoom plugin
> Scorpiorus' Parallax plugin
> Andreas Vogel's Flashlight Plugin
> Rui Pires & Strazers 8-Direction Movement Module
> French Translations by Paolo
So, if you have some time to waste or just have nothing left to live for, why not download it and give it a try? There are worse ways to spend your day (probably).