Want an Atlantean idol?

Started by Kweepa, Wed 29/06/2011 00:24:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Phemar

Igor Hardy

Did I miss the Atlantean Idol auditions again!? Drat!

Babar

I believe you should be able to get a Grail Diary on ebay or something. The Last Crusade (adventure game) used to ship with it.

I want a Grail Diary too, though!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Igor Hardy

Who cares about Grail Diary, Plato's Lost Dialog is the thing! And I was always curious to read what's on the other pages.

Babar

I thought about that, but honestly, Plato's Lost Dialogue seemed kinda boring...just loads of text, and only a few interesting bits explaining random stuff about Atlantis.

I always wanted to WRITE something like the Grail Diary (I even bought myself a moleskin journal thing), but I wouldn't be able to think of anything interestingly exotic and mystical to fill it with, so now it just has odd quotes I found interesting, a semaphore cheatsheet and some origami designs, and funky symbols in a fake language I haven't properly defined yet. I just love pulling it out in the middle of a discussion and start taking fake notes :D.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Babar on Wed 29/06/2011 12:38:47
I thought about that, but honestly, Plato's Lost Dialogue seemed kinda boring...just loads of text, and only a few interesting bits explaining random stuff about Atlantis.

Personally I imagine the parts of the Dialogue that you can't read in the in-game version are filled with amazing philosophical ideas.  :D

But you're right that the bits we have are kind of dry and don't read like Plato at all (+ how could he make all those stupid tenfold errors!!!).

m0ds

Very cool, I want! A nice find. Just finished playing Fate again this morning ;D These are good little artifacts though, and I remember Amberle used to make the necklace pretty well. I should get in touch and see if she'll make a few more perhaps ;) Also, this magazine used to come with artifacts but never saw a full run. And I definitely want some of the ones they distributed :D

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

If it doesn't come with Orichalcum beads, NO SALE.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk