Stranded

Started by tzachs, Thu 21/07/2011 21:47:36

Previous topic - Next topic

tzachs

Hi, I am really enjoying this game but I am stuck!

I am hiding behind the desk and I see a part of beast next to me, but I have no bullets in my gun.

I am carrying an empty wallet, a mobile phone (blocked), a chewed piece of gum, a car key, a level 9 id card, two dismembered hands, an unlit torch, a jacket, a stapler, pens, a note, blu-tac, and an empty handgun

What do I do now???

Thanks.

TomatoesInTheHead

I would help you with this great game, but I'm stuck at the exact same position, even with the same inventory! :(

Funny coincidence though!

Tabata

Quote from: TomatosInTheHead on Thu 21/07/2011 22:01:37
I would help you with this great game, but I'm stuck at the exact same position, even with the same inventory! :(

Funny coincidence though!

It seems unbelievable, but me too! :o

NickyNyce

It appears there is no walkthrough .... I have heard if you die in the game...."GULP"...you can't contribute anymore ....careful what you ask for!!

everything in life has consequences.....even video games   :-X 

monkey0506

I heard a rumour that Stranded, like all good games, has a god-mode cheat. No idea how you activate it though.

veryweirdguy

Quote from: monkE3y_05_06 on Fri 22/07/2011 23:00:31
I heard a rumour that Stranded, like all good games, has a god-mode cheat. No idea how you activate it though.

Bribery.

You can access it here.

Dualnames

I have a walkthrough if anyone really cares, but frankly the game is a bit shit, so I wonder why are you guys even playing it...

Pathetic!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

green

I have seen video walkthroughs on gameanyone for Stranded 2 but they don't have any yet for Stranded. Maybe you could go on there and request one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk