• I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
    • I can help with web design
    •  
  • selmiak worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: The Ban Thread
« Reply #20 on: 19 Jul 2016, 23:23 »
hey snarky, I always enjoy talking to you, why don't you reply to me here and don't edit around in my posts? <3

[Who bans the banners?]
« Last Edit: 19 Jul 2016, 23:48 by Snarky »

monkey424

• I'm a coffee achiever
« Reply #21 on: 22 Jul 2016, 15:02 »
Ban me for two weeks if you like Snarky. I'm going on holiday. 8-)

[Don't tempt me!]
« Last Edit: 22 Jul 2016, 16:47 by Snarky »

Frodo

• Welcome down... to my Planet Hell!
« Reply #22 on: 22 Jul 2016, 21:19 »
I... am Frodo... the RING BEARER!

I have braved stab wounds from Ring Wraiths.  I have braved poison from Shelob.  I have carried the burden of the One Ring.  I have seen unimaginable horrors that would destroy a lesser hobbit. 

A simple ban?  HA!  Bring it on.  :tongue:

[Do not meddle in the threads of mods, for they are subtle and quick to ban you.]
« Last Edit: 23 Jul 2016, 08:12 by Snarky »
Please click my dragons  -       

Ryan Timoothy

• Need to update avatar - had laser eye surgery
    • I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with scripting
    •  
  • Ryan Timoothy worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #23 on: 25 Jul 2016, 03:11 »
Dear moving thread. My dog just nipped at someone today while I was out walking. She's never bit anyone before. It was an old man walking with his wife. He didn't show me the wound nor did I ask, I was mostly frozen with shock and fear of what would happen next. I was focused mostly on my dog as once I processed what was going on, I held her mouth shut looking into her eyes like she was in some serious shit. He was holding his hand so I had to ask him if she bit him and he said she did... and that he was bleeding. He asked where I am living now so in case he needs to come back if anything comes of the wound. I didn't even see it happen. Girlfriend and I were standing on the sidewalk talking to a woman we know and my dog jumped at the man who was quietly walking towards us from behind. My dog is super playful and oftentimes likes to jump on people she's playing with, so since my back was turned that's what I thought it was, until I saw him holding his hand. Now I realize she definitely shouldn't be jumping at people and it's my fault I've allowed her to continue this as I roughhouse with her a lot, and now I feel I may have to tone it down. I also don't know how to treat this and I'm fearful of what the future may bring. At least I know that he's a nice man, as he used to live 2 houses down from me while growing up and he was always friendly. Makes me start to believe those old tales of dobermans going vicious with age.

[It's the most dangerous thread of all: Moving Ban Thread!]
« Last Edit: 25 Jul 2016, 10:45 by Snarky »

Snarky

• Local Moderator
  • Mittens Viscount
  • Private Insultant
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
« Reply #24 on: 25 Jul 2016, 10:49 »
An uncle of mine, great dog lover, was in a similar situation, and decided the dog had to be put down. If a dog can't be controlled and attacks people, that's just not tolerable.

And since this post puts me off the forum for the next 24 hours, I'm locking the thread in the mean time.