Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

Danvzare

Quintaros

Kumpel

Mandle

Mandle

A lot of time has passed so I think I'm just gonna jump in with a new one:

Please refrain from googling the verbatim text in this screenshot of the credits.

I will post another screenie soon if nobody knows it from just this, but it would be awesome if somebody knew...

Danvzare

Mandle

Hahahaha, but no on both counts...

I doubt the American Humane Society would be alright with their trademark being used on an animated film, unless the animators were knows for torturing hamsters whenever a sequence got sent back for a redo...

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

dayowlron

Homeward bound or one of the Benji movies?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Kumpel

Hitchhikers Guide through the Galaxy?

Danvzare

Quote from: Kumpel on Mon 27/02/2017 20:11:45
Hitchhikers Guide through the Galaxy?
I believe the title you're looking for is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. ;)

Mandle

Nopers to all...

I fastforwarded through the credits to see if there was any little extra bit after them and when that text went by I must've subliminally read it cos I thought "That said something weird.", so I went back and reread and was like "WTF?!"

It's also weird because the movie isn't about space travel so I suspect that section is an in-joke between the cast about something that went on during filming.

Kumpel

Mandle

No.... the movie is not a comedy. It's a horror movie actually...

New screenie coming in a bit...

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

Hehe.... no

Okay, another screenie:

Bonus points if anyone can recognise who that child actor grew up into...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk