*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

horusr

What? I was gonna say airplane then changed my mind, because I culnd't find that pic on internet by searching airplane shark.
"You listened a guy who lost"

dayowlron

I may be mistaken but I seem to remember 2 planes on the screen at one time during that intro. Anyways, next screenie:
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

horusr

dayowlron

Frodo

dayowlron

dayowlron

if This screen shot does not give it away the next one will.

Mandle

A Nightmare On Elm Street?

dayowlron

dayowlron

Well I said I was going to post one that would give it away, but I thought I would throw one more in although this one will probably give it away anyways.

Ben X

That's Kelly from Saved By The Bell! I only know one film that she's in, so I'll guess that: From Dusk Til Dawn 2.

dayowlron

(wrong) although you are correct that is Kelly from Saved by the Bell

Danvzare

Ben X

Was Tiffani-Amber Thiessen in a film called Black Christmas?

dayowlron

(wrong)
This screen shot will give it away but I need to get it done.

Ben X

That's Pauly Shore, so Son-In-Law?

Frodo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk