*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

dayowlron

cool. ok here is mine.

hint, it is not a war movie.
wow, didn't notice the mouse cursor. you can ignore that. must have been when i did a screen capture.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Kumpel

The cloths look weird. Is it one of the older Mad Max's or terminator 2?

milkanannan

dayowlron

(wrong) and the movie is kind of old, but its actually more of an action/comedy.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

The Goonies?

(A silly guess I think, but the actor reminds me of Corey Feldman. Looks too old to be him in The Goonies but I thought maybe that could be a trick of the light. I was imagining it could be from the scene where the kids are all messing around with the old pirate stuff in Mikey's attic.)

dayowlron

(wrong)

Bonus Image:

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Jack

Planes, trains and automobiles?

Or, Midnight Run?

dayowlron

all (wrong)
I have another screenshot I would like to post but the actor is well known so it would give it away quite a bit. OK to show the screen shot with the main actors face distorted?

Kumpel

Sure. Or find one where he/she is behind someone/thing

Mandle

dayowlron

dayowlron

Jack

Okay which movie was george hw bush in?

Seriously though, I had photoshop do a facial reconstruction. Does anyone recognise the actor?

Mandle

Select sector 6J... Zoom... STOP!... Pan right... Pan right... STOP THERE!... Zoom 200%... STOP!... Gimme a hard copy...

That's how I found the actor's reflection in the driver-side window and determined it to be:

No friggin' idea...

Jokes aside: It looks a bit like Jack Nicholson from the hair-line, but maybe a bit too narrow-faced. Possibly Lance Henriksen or James Wood? Woody Harrelson?

Snarky

dayowlron

(wrong) not the right actor but he is pretty recognizeable.

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk