*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

Didn't recognize it at all from the first few but even w/ the face omitted I'm fairly certain I know the actor and the movie but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it! I could look it up easily ('cause of the actor) but I want to get it without looking it up!

Mandle

Oh crap.... that chin... is that Michael Douglas?

Falling Down? (yeah, hardly a comedy but...)

dayowlron

(wrong) havent gotten the correct actor yet.
Darth do whatever you would like there. As far as I know the only thing your not supposed to do is use google image search.

Another image: This one shows the actor so hopefully this will go faster. This is a very good movie if you like comedies.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Click'd

After turning the picture upside down I still have no frigging idea who this is.

Darth Mandarb

Short Time

Always been a Dabney Coleman fan.  Cloak and Dagger is my favorite film of his and he was amazing in Boardwalk Empire.

I must admit I eventually gave in and IMDBd it for the title. I wouldn't, I realized after seeing the title,  have remembered it anyway.

I won't be able to post the next round until tomorrow so if anybody wants to hijack my turn feel very welcome to it!

Frodo

I'll hijack Darth's round then.  :wink:
Who recognises this film?

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/g6RQcrs.png[/imgzoom]

dayowlron

Correct Darth, and that is a very funny movie. The premise might even make a good adventure game.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Jack

Frodo

Darth Mandarb

Second Sight (1989).

I had to really work to track this one down.

I thought that was John Larroquette so I IMDBd his filmography and came up with a few possibilities based on how old he appears in the shot to get a timeline (the dude's got a lot of films under his belt).

I looked up screenshots from a few of the movies and stumbled across this one which cemented it.

Frodo

Wow, nice work Darth  :cheesy:
Yep, it's Second Sight - a hilarious film!  I recommend anyone to watch it.  :grin:

TV Scene

The guy with the helmet is Bronson Pinchet  :wink:

Darth Mandarb

This next round seemed appropriate as Irma looms menacingly...

Mandle

The Day After Tomorrow?

or

2012?

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Mandle on Thu 07/09/2017 14:31:59The Day After Tomorrow?

Yessir! Figured that'd be an easy one!

Mandle

Gurok

The Shawshank Redemption?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

Kumpel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk