*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

LUniqueDan

The Year Dolly Parton Was my Mother.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Stupot

Snake's guess wasn't too far off... he possibly he knows the right answer but as he didn't say it, it doesn't count.  :P

Here's another easier screenie:

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LUniqueDan

Definitively not : The Year Dolly Parton Was my Mother .
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Stupot

Dualnames

I love that movie, it's the first movie it comes in my mind when people say "Bruce Willis" and still every single time I see a nailshooter thingy, whatever it's called, I think of this movie.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LUniqueDan

Can someone steal Dual's turn, please. We are waiting.

ddq

In memory of Dual's stolen turn, I present the easiest one yet.

Dualnames

Life of Brian

ddq

Quote from: Dualnames on Sun 28/08/2011 18:46:24
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

HAHAHA FAAAAAAAIIIIIL

someone else please
someone with taste

Dualnames

I apologize for making your life miserable, ddq. It took me 2 minutes more, to realize i mixed the movies. But well. You should steal my turn again.

Here goes, a remarkably easy one.

Igor Hardy

Dual, that image is so small that I can barely see it. Blow-up, please!

Ponch

What the heck? I go away for a day or two and when I come back I find that Dualnames somehow got a turn? Sweet biscuits, AGS Community! How did we let this happen?!  ;)

Dualnames

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 29/08/2011 02:50:50
What the heck? I go away for a day or two and when I come back I find that Dualnames somehow got a turn? Sweet biscuits, AGS Community! How did we let this happen?!  ;)

I owned you too fast.

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 29/08/2011 13:42:38
I owned you too fast.

Clearly. I see now that I can't take any more days off. Thwarting Dualnames is a full time job.   :P

Igor Hardy

Part of the woman's face is cut in shape of a polygon - must be some awesome cyberpunk movie!

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ascovel on Mon 29/08/2011 17:28:00
Part of the woman's face is cut in shape of a polygon - must be some awesome cyberpunk movie!

Blade Runner ?

selmiak

the bookshelf looks a bit like clockwork orange, but the lady would wear a wholebodyredbodybag then...

Dualnames

You all suck, so here's a superhint: the music is composed by a greek.

not vangelis!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk