*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LUniqueDan

This may be one of those Costa Gavras, but sadly I never remember the characters of these movies.

So I'll try : Z?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Igor Hardy

This one's tough. Another photo please!

Dualnames

Superhint: Mikis Theodorakis
The movie was nominated for 2 oscars.
Lead Actor And Writing.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Dualnames on Tue 30/08/2011 15:31:51

Z?

Oops. Didn't see previous posts.

Dualnames

Quote from: croque-Mittens on Tue 30/08/2011 15:36:05
Quote from: Dualnames on Tue 30/08/2011 15:31:51

Z?

No.

Okay here's a super-ultra hint. It's a story about a cop-killer.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Igor Hardy

Be honest with us, Dual - you don't have another photo for this movie. The one you used looks like you found it in a trashcan.

Dualnames

I'm bored to get another one, so yeah. Okay here's another hint, Al Pacino stars in it.

Igor Hardy

Is that the one with Ellen Barkin killing her dates and Pacino an undercover cop hunting her?

Ponch

Greek composer? It must be Vangelis! And that means this must be Blade Runner!  :D

Dualnames

omg, i give away the bloody plot, and nobody guesses it.

IT'S NOT BLADE RUNNER.

Al Pacino,  a cop, fights the corruption in the police.
He gets shot and we see what lead to this.

In the meantime, he starts dating this lady(in the picture)
The movie is a one letter word and starts with an S and ends to an O.

The music was composed by Mikis Theodorakis.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST GOOGLE IT.

Igor Hardy

Is that Ellen Barkin in the picture. If not, then I haven't seen the film.

Dualnames

Quote from: Ascovel on Tue 30/08/2011 20:34:45
Is that Ellen Barkin in the picture. If not, then I haven't seen the film.

No, that's not Ellen Barkin.

abstauber

selmiak

Dualnames

omg, this topic has turned into a big fail. So here, let's play hangman.

S _ _ _ _ _ O

Snake

Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Domino

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070666/

Serpico. Pretty good movie, I saw it a few years ago.

Ponch

I followed your clues, Dual. But IMDB tells me there's no such movie as "Sbladerunnero." You're going to have to give me another clue.  8)

Dualnames

DOMINO, THANK YOU!

@Ponch: Ahahahahaahaa  ;D

Domino

Somebody can take my turn, I am at work and have to log off.  :)

Domino

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk