Previous topic - Next topic

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Eggie on Thu 01/09/2011 18:44:04
BLADE RUNNER!

Nope.  8)
But good try Eggie.

Rule #2
IT'S NEVER BLADE RUNNER, NEVER !1!
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Something involving a magic 8-ball.

LUniqueDan

Quote from: ProgZmax on Thu 01/09/2011 21:34:48
Something involving a magic 8-ball.

Now I'll end up with the obligation to watch the movie again. So my answer is nope. No magical balls.

Rule #472  
Any reference of magical 8-balls will get removed.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Ponch

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 02/09/2011 05:26:39
Casablanca?

Almost !
The images of futuristic police cars are slightly different in Casablanca. There's also something in the way. Ah nevermind.

LUniqueDan

*Bumps* Double post.

Proposition :

Rule #3
After 2 days, the answer will be give away and the funniest post will have the turn, as long as it don't contradict rule #1

Comments ?

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Oh, I hadn't seen the first photo.  Now I am thinking it is Strange Days.

LUniqueDan

Quote from: ProgZmax on Fri 02/09/2011 20:16:07
Oh, I hadn't seen the first photo.  Now I am thinking it is Strange Days.

Nope.
I agree that the picture have something of Strange Days (I should rent it again), but, nope.

Two other screenies :

Igor Hardy

I'm not 100% sure, but it's probably Immortal.

I haven't seen it, but I've read the famous comics it was based on.

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ascovel on Fri 02/09/2011 23:29:52
Immortal.

I haven't seen it, but I've read the famous comics it was based on.

Nope.
I agree that the blue-haired girl have something of Immortal (I should rent it again), but, nope.

Igor Hardy

Johnny Mnemonic?

Doesn't look too much like the color palette I remember, but I remember almost nothing of that film.

Or maybe Nirvana with Christopher Lambert?

LUniqueDan

Quote from: Ascovel on Fri 02/09/2011 23:33:35
Johnny Mnemonic?

I remember almost nothing of that film.

Or maybe Nirvana with Christopher Lambert?

Don't worry, there's exactly nothing to remember about Johnny Mnemonic.

This is Nirvana Indeed! Gratz !

The movie tells the story of a virtual-reality game designer who finds out that the main character of his game has achieved sentience due to an attack by a computer virus. Asked by his creation (who feels everything the character in the game feels, including multiple deaths) to eliminate its existence, Jimi sets out to erase the game from his employer's server before it's commercially released, and thus spare Solo further suffering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVar9Sl-V3I&feature=related

The thread is yours Ascovel.

Anian

Aww, when I saw the eyes bionic I thought of that Lambert movie, I think the guy betrays him or something for the offer of better eyes, which he lost to cancer or something...I dunno, long time since I watched it.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Igor Hardy

Dualnames

This is Christopher Walken, I believe and i have no idea what the movie is.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

Igor Hardy

Yeah, the infamous 4 hours long flop by Deer Hunter's director that might have single-handedly finished the era of director-controlled movie productions in Hollywood.

Your turn, Ponch.

Ponch

Here's my Labor Day entry:

It's classic semi-cyberpunk cheese. Good luck!

Domino

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk