*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Tabata

Ã,,hem - shouldn't this be in colour?   ;)

Dualnames

Yes, but desaturated makes it more hard to find.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Tabata

Ponch

Blade Runner?

No, wait, this is a black and white movie....

Citizen Kane?

Dualnames

Omg, what does your avatar says. OMG.

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 03/12/2011 20:22:50
Omg, what does your avatar says. OMG.
It says Dualnames hates Christmas and is a terrible person and he should feel bad.  ;)

Also, was it Citizen Blade Runner or what? Did I win something?  ;)

ddq

The Legend of 1900 starring the very beautiful Tim Roth.

Dualnames

Quote from: ddq on Sat 03/12/2011 21:41:00
The Legend of 1900 starring the very beautiful Tim Roth.

The amazing ddq is amazingly correct. You may have a turn, sir.

ddq

Dualnames

Turkish star wars? It's definitely star wars right there. But now, let's all wonder, which one is it.

ddq

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 03/12/2011 21:49:01
Turkish star wars? It's definitely star wars right there. But now, let's all wonder, which one is it.

nope.avi

Stupot

Is it me or is everyone headless in that shot?

Ponch

Headless Turkish Star Wars? (Oh please, oh please let this movie exist!)

LUniqueDan

Headless Turkish Blade Runner  ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

ddq

Come on, people. I'll give you a hint. You're all wrong. I'll give you a real hint. It's a short film.

Ponch

Quote from: ddq on Mon 05/12/2011 17:22:23
Come on, people. I'll give you a hint. You're all wrong. I'll give you a real hint. It's a short film.

What sort of hint is that? I can't use the googles if that's all you give me to work with.  ;)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

QuoteIt's a short film.

You might as well say it's an independent film.  So basically 5 people have seen it (including the director and you) :).

Igor Hardy

Robot Chicken: Star Wars?

ddq

God, now I'm just giving it away. It's easily the oldest and one of the most popular Star Wars parody films, waaay back before all the Robot Chicken/Family Guy bullshit and it's Lucas's personal favorite parody.

I'm disappointed in you people.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk