Stupot

I don't know the film but I know the actress's name.  :-X
If nobody gets it soon I'll Google her.

ddq

You people are terrible.

Stupot

Quote from: ddq on Thu 05/01/2012 21:16:52
You people are terrible.

There's terrible and then theres choosing not to use Google's 'search by image' fucntion. ;)

I havn't got much time to mess about, so if anyone needs a clue, the actress was famous for taking part in British TV's first lesbian kiss. :P I think she helped me on my way to puberty...

ddq

There's terrible and then there's running the same unfunny Blade Runner/Weird Science references into the fucking ground at terminal velocity.

miguel

I know, I know!!!: Terminal Velocity 3 - Weird Runners?
Working on a RON game!!!!!

LUniqueDan

Terrible Blade Runner Clowns ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Armageddon

It's "Me Without You" HOW DO ALL OF YOU NOT KNOW THIS! :=

Dualnames

Quote from: ddq on Thu 05/01/2012 22:24:05
There's terrible and then there's running the same unfunny Blade Runner/Weird Science references into the fucking ground at terminal velocity.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. AGS Members on fire off the shoulder of Chris Jones. I watched c-j glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. KTHBAILOL TAIM 2 DIE.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Calin Leafshade

Well done to Armageddon for *not at all* cheating.

Armageddon

LUniqueDan

ddq killed the thread. Shame on him.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

I blame Weird Science. I'd also blame Blade Runner, but Dualnames would never forgive me.

Stupot

I feel sorry for anyone who tries to do a forum search for posts about Blade Runner.

I haven't got a clue about this one, but look! That lamp/globe/thing has a nipple! \:D/

Igor Hardy

Isn't that the Wicked Witch of the West?

The Wizard of OZ?

cat

I think it looks like Jean Luc Picard wearing some fancy costume  :P

miguel

You guys are such a ignoramious bunch! And of course ddq is to blame!

It's the pilot-show from Fringe in the 70's...
Working on a RON game!!!!!

LUniqueDan

Noctambulo

Quote from: Armageddon on Mon 09/01/2012 22:40:44
Quote from: Ponch on Mon 09/01/2012 18:53:43
I blame Weird Science.
Close. ;)
The bride of Frankenstein in red... with Kelly LeBroc

I win?

(Yep, I suck both at guessing the movie and in comedy, but I'm just bored)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk