*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Hardy

Thanks for the recommendations, Progz. I'll check those movies out.

Armageddon

I'm thinking Blade Runner. 8)

Dualnames

Red Dwarfer: Kryten's spare heads attack!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Babar

Ye...no.

Miguel is actually closest to what it is...except his title has nothing to do with the movie :P.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Stupot

Mannequin (Village People Edition)?

It's not F/X or F/X2 by any chance is it?

Babar

Aside from the very obvious variations on Weird Blade Science Runner, I sometimes don't get if you people are being serious or not :P. It is not F/X anything either.

Stupot

Hehe, Mennequin was a joke, but F/X was a genuine guess :)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

It's not from Retro Puppetmaster is it? 

Babar

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Babar

Yes. Shame for me having to post such an obvious second picture. QUICK! SOMEONE POST A PICTURE!

miguel

Quote from: Babar on Wed 18/01/2012 05:37:45
Ye...no.

Miguel is actually closest to what it is...except his title has nothing to do with the movie :P.

See what I mean? You're all together in this! Making sure I'll never win this bloody game!
I was using a subtle approach, not giving the title straight away because I knew Babar knew that I knew the exact name of the movie! But, if you want it like this, and because I'm damn serious about winning this game, I'll be back with more!!!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

LUniqueDan

Fallout Origins : Why there's so many bobble heads hidden everywhere.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Ponch

Is anyone going to steal Dualnames' turn? Or is he going to post a picture?  :-\

Igor Hardy

Strange... Dualnames screamed "FALLING DOWN!" and never showed up again.

Would be neat to know what happened to him - will anyone go and check?

Dualnames

Quote from: Ascovel on Thu 19/01/2012 15:45:00
Strange... Dualnames screamed "FALLING DOWN!" and never showed up again.

Would be neat to know what happened to him - will anyone go and check?

I AM HERE, WAITING FOR MY TURN TO GET STOLEN. PLEASE I BEG YOU, STEAL MY TURN. Don't be shy. It's been done before.

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 19/01/2012 20:31:54
I AM HERE, WAITING FOR MY TURN TO GET STOLEN. PLEASE I BEG YOU, STEAL MY TURN. Don't be shy. It's been done before.

Yoink!  :=

Dualnames

Igor Hardy

Jack Sparrow's grandaddy?

LUniqueDan

Zardoz? Really look like Zardoz but I don't remind the scene.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk