*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Timothy B

Ryan Timothy B

I'm not sure if anyone will know this. It's pretty recent.

Stupot

Is it 'Oops, I fell asleep in my porridge again'?

Igor Hardy

I haven't seen the full film, but reminds me of a trailer of a horror movie about snails.

LUniqueDan

The Morphogenesis of Jean Chrétien - My Youth in Shawinigan?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

miguel

Chef Ramsay Goes to Europe - The Movie?
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Buckethead

Ryan Timothy B

That definitely is Slither. I was just about to post a hint, but you posted while I was typing.
My hint was going to be Nathan Fillion.

Buckethead

Ok it has been a while since there was a movie I have actually seen, so I can guess it.

I didn't really knew what to pick and ended up with this cheesy movie:

Igor Hardy

I don't know the title, but looks like something from David Lynch.

Eggie

Those are Beatrix Potter characters sooo... is it... that Rene Zellwegger movie about Beatrix Potter? The Marfgumblous Miff Poffer the English Englishwoman or something?

Buckethead

No guys, you are thinking of movies that are good. This movie is pretty bad. It's also a remake of a Disney movie.

LUniqueDan

Fucked Up Mother Goose ?
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Igor Hardy

Stupot

Legend of the Overfiend?

Noctambulo

Ponch

Disney Princess Series: La Blue Girl?
(I was going to make a joke about Babe and When Furries Attack!, but Noctambulo beat me to it  := )

Buckethead

Believe it or not. Babe is actually in the title.

Here's another hint. A younger Keanu Reeves is in this.

Gilbert

I think there are too much hints already. Even losers like me who rarely watch movies (and never watched this one) can easily figure out the answer via searching within seconds.

I don't wanna take the next (any) turn though, as I'm not savvy enough in this department to provide anything for others to guess.

All I will say is that the movie's name abbreviates to: B.i.T.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk