Nope sorry Gribby. Here's a non-screenshot clue:

Spoiler
The movie is about Bosnia.
[close]

AnasAbdin

Gribbler

AnasAbdin

Gribbler

Sorry for the delay guys. Someone can take my turn. I'm on vacation. Can't really post right now :)

AnasAbdin

Ben Chandler sweating from too much AGSing?

Snarky

Isn't that Rachel Weisz again? Uh, Dream House?

Ben X

Yes, it is Rachel Weisz, but not Dream House.

Gribbler

Dualnames

Konstantine, or however that keanu reeves movie is written.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ben X

Dualnames got it, it's Constantine!

Dualnames

Alright, so, if anyone wants to take my spot, please do, I don't have an idea for a movie right now, so, plz take my spot by force and post an image.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ManicMatt

Okay then! Since I never guess these movies, it's good time for me to jump in!

Amayirot Akago

I'm taking a complete stab in the dark cause I don't recognize it at all. Children Of Men?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Snarky

Ben X

Pretty sure you're right, Snarky. And I was very surprised to discover this is the film's first time on this thread!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk