*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

ManicMatt

Not children of men!

Dark City, Snarky? CORRECT! I love this film!

Is it Ben X? Woohoo go me!

Snarky

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

ManicMatt

Wild guess.. Alien Ressurection?

Snarky

Ben X got it: Event Horizon.

Ben X

Yessss!

Okay, this one might be a little tough. There are two reasons Snarky's made me think of this one, extra points if you can guess them:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/34WRlpx.png[/imgzoom]

kconan

Amayirot Akago

Idle Hands, because the previous screenshot was of a hand? That's the only connection I can think of :P
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

Correct! Did you actually guess it just from that?!

The other link was that the actor in that shot is also in Event Horizon.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Ben X on Mon 03/08/2015 20:43:36
Correct! Did you actually guess it just from that?!

The other link was that the actor in that shot is also in Event Horizon.
Heh, no, I Googled the Quiet Riot shirt he was wearing :P

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of obscurity, so a hint: this is an 80's movie with ninjas.

Gribbler

American Ninja 2: The Confrontation? :)

ManicMatt

No way I was just about to type American Ninja! But I didn't even know there was a sequel!

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: ManicMatt on Mon 03/08/2015 22:19:08
No way I was just about to type American Ninja! But I didn't even know there was a sequel!
There were several, actually. But nope, this neither of them.

Ben X

I haven't seen it yet, but a quick google of "80's ninja movie musicians stage" gives me... Miami Connection?

Amayirot Akago

Ben X

Sweet, gimme 12 hours or so...

Gribbler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk