*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

Assuming I'm correct, here's my one. It has a link to the previous one and I suspect it's pretty easy:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/vyd0Dwg.png[/imgzoom]

LimpingFish

Quote from: Ben X on Fri 20/11/2015 12:13:09
...so I took a look at his acting resume and found... The Visitor! It sounds utterly bizarre, so I'll try to watch it at some point.

Hooray! You are indeed correct. It was "The Visitor", aka "Stridulum", and it's a film I urge everyone to watch. It's mad as a bag of spanners, but it also has an astoundingly funky soundtrack, a little girl attempting to garrote her mother, a strawberry-blonde Space Jesus, a cast of Hollywood legends, and Lance Henriksen!

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ben X

Quote from: LimpingFish on Sat 21/11/2015 01:20:43
a cast of Hollywood legends, and Lance Henriksen!

Ahem, you mean including Lance Henriksen.

SilverSpook

I thought this read *Guess the Movie Titties* and was immediately disappointed.  :D

Ben X

Okay, a clue: these are both from a scene where a famous director has a cameo (he can be seen in the first pic). Also, the second pic has a fair few clues in it.

Jack

Jack

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

Leisure Suit Larry in the l... oh wait! This is the movies thread... never mind... (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Jack

LimpingFish

Tom Baker and the Great Bottled Water Decision?

Jack

Jack

It's not your average piece of 90 minute escapism

Jack

This comes a second after the preceding screen:

LimpingFish

Ben X

I'm going to take an absolute stab in the dark and say Upstream Color in the hope that you'll give some verbal clues!

Jack

No, but I can say the film has been described as Kafkaesque.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk