*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Heh, I knew I'd seen this film before. I would have been so annoyed, had I missed it.

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension

A truly original film.

GarageGothic

*ding ding ding* Congratulations, we have a winner :) Jack Lucy is right, it's the wonderful cult classic The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.

And just because we can, let's have a link to the awesome - and so 80's - end credits theme from the film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe3dRw7ovhY

Mandle

Hahahaha I saw that as a teenager with a mate when we were about 20 on VHS and we were like: WTF is going on in this INSANE movie?! We were befuddled but strangely entertained and started borrowing all the same cheesey looking B-movies from the same shelf. This movie didn't exactly kick off my lifelong love of B-movies, but it certainly fueled it.

(I'm currently re-reading "If Chins Could Kill" by Bruce Campbell for about the 5th time...If any fans of b-movies out there has not read this book yet I highly recommend it!!!)

Mandle

Ahhhh...it's that classic M. Night Charlatan flick:

The What The Fuck Is Happening

Ben X

I just realised that's a white prison cell in the first pic. Is this Manhunter, Michael Mann's adaptation of Red Dragon featuring Brian Cox as "Hannibal Lecktor"?

(I just did a quick search to make sure I got the right misspelling and it looks like that cell had bars, not a door, and brick walls, so I'm probably wrong .)

Jack

None of those, but luckily I have another pic to confuse Mandle further.

Danvzare

The Da Vinci Code?
Or it's sequel... Angels and Demons I think it was called.

Mandle

Darth Mandarb

Darth Mandarb

Mandle

Gurok

The Other Side of Midnight?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Darth Mandarb

Nope and nope!

That does resemble Stalin though. If he were played by Tombstone era Kurt Russell.

Danvzare

Mandle

Kumpel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk