*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

John Hurt was clean shaven and looking malnourished all through Nineteen Eighty Four.

Besides, that woman is clearly american. ;)

Darth Mandarb

Should I provide a hint?

Jack

Darth Mandarb

selmiak

That rug is from Indiana Jones + the last crusade, but the actors are different :-\

Cassiebsg

What! Reusing props!? No way! 8-0

Uhm... I know both the actors, but not their names... or where I've seen them before. :-\
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Jack

It looks exactly like Minnie Driver and Paul Hogan in an alternate universe where they switched hairdos.

The quality of the print and the content of the film seem anachronistic. It seems like classic high quality film. Are these production stills rather than screenshots?

Perhaps a hint, Darth?

Darth Mandarb

I grabbed these from images.google so I'm not sure if they're production stills or screenshots!

A vague wishy-washy hint:

The woman in the both images was almost bitten once by a dumber vampire...

Mandle

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 08/04/2016 23:13:46Love At First Bite?
Negative!

I have had this theory that my buddy Tony and I are the only two people who remember this movie... I am beginning to think my theory may just be correct!

Supplemental Clue; my previous clue has nothing to do with the movie pictured in the screenshots (it relates to the actress' role in another movie).

Is there a time-limit where I have to just say what it is?

Quintaros

Danvzare

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Tue 12/04/2016 14:58:15
Is there a time-limit where I have to just say what it is?

Nah, no time limit. Just keep giving more hints and screenshots. :-D

The actress looks really familiar, and I'm fairly sure I've seen the guy as well.
I think I might have seen the movie, but so far nothing's coming to mind.

Cassiebsg

Another clue please!
I just lost about 1,5 hour googling and IMDing and I'm still as clueless to what the movie is or who they are! >:(

My guesses: It's a cop/detective movie (based on his gun holster), he looks but is not Gene Wilder, and my brain keeps telling me I've seen her in a show or two.
Also, my brain is guessing "this scene is in a modern looking house, high on a cliff with big glass windows"?

GarageGothic

Is the lady Karen Kopins?

Edit: and is the movie Jake Speed?

Edit 2: Quintaros beat me to it I see now.

Cassiebsg

Ack! No wonder I knew her face! she's been in "tons" tv shows I've seen, just not as main cast... and I did check half of those shows, but I only checked the first woman in the show. :-\

Never seen Jake Speed, as far as I remember anyway. (roll)

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Quintaros on Tue 12/04/2016 15:13:35
Jake Speed?
YES!

I'm really glad somebody got it!

And yes that's Karen Kopins. My clue, earlier, was in reference to her role in Once Bitten with Jim Carrey.

Quintaros

I'm not going to have a chance to post a new movie for a few days so if GarageGothic wants my turn, it's his.

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Tue 12/04/2016 23:07:56
My clue, earlier, was in reference to her role in Once Bitten with Jim Carrey.

Ah yes...that's the one I meant...Not "Love At First Bite"...Carrey was the ice-cream man and slept in the freezer of his truck during the day. I remember it being a pretty good vampire movie.

GarageGothic

Quote from: Quintaros on Tue 12/04/2016 23:14:05
I'm not going to have a chance to post a new movie for a few days so if GarageGothic wants my turn, it's his.

Thanks Quintaros. Let's see if anybody can guess the actor in this picture.

[imgzoom]http://s9.postimg.org/ymrrlnw4f/maninthehat1.png[/imgzoom]

Jack

JFK?

As for previous film: That is John Hurt? He's supposedly about 45/46 in that film, but already looking late fifties. Didn't that guy ever look young?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk