*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Quintaros

Amayirot Akago

Wow, my complete shot in the dark proved to be correct :shocked: My random knowledge of obscure movies I've never seen serves me well :D

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

AnasAbdin

Now which star trek was is  (roll)

Amayirot Akago

Spoiler

DAMN YOU ANASABDIIIIIIIN
[close]
Yes, you're correct, that is indeed Star Trek The Motion(less) Picture ;)

AnasAbdin

Snarky

AnasAbdin

Jack

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

AnasAbdin

Mandle

I don't know the movie, but it looks like it really breaks the third wall...

Darth Mandarb

I haven't seen it but...

I'm pretty sure it's Daddy's Home?

AnasAbdin

Correct!
Darth, your turn. Make us suffer :-D

Darth Mandarb

I thought my last one was hard[er] so let's see what you make of this!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk