I love that movie :)

AnasAbdin

Jack

Police Academy?

Looks like Kim Cattrall.

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Jack on Mon 22/08/2016 20:52:14
Looks like Kim Cattrall.

Glad to know I'm not the only one recognizing people by their butts...
Correct (laugh)

Amayirot Akago

Is that Zefram Cochrane firing up his stereo in Star Trek First Contact?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Jack

It is indeed.

The best Star Trek film.

Amayirot Akago

Also the first ever film I saw in the theater, my parents took me for my 10th birthday :-D

It's bedtime for me tho, I'll get a new picture up ASAP in the morning.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

The Island Of Dr. Moreau?

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 24/08/2016 03:55:55
The Island Of Dr. Moreau?
Nope.
Quote from: AnasAbdin on Wed 24/08/2016 06:28:33
:-\ ->  :-X ?
Is that a guess or are you just confused? :P

Darth Mandarb

The first one triggered my memory, the second one gave it away!

Hulk (2003)

Mandle

Wow...I was just thinking about The Hulk today regarding the GURPS pencil and paper RPG:

We used to just mess around with their system back in the day, kinda just doing a Streetfighter-style Superhero Vs Superhero match every Friday night in my mate's very musty basement...

And in a match involving The Hulk, a player "won" it by punching the ground while pushing their strength to x4, which after some calculations seemed to imply that the entire planet would just shatter apart...

Then there followed several differing views on how the physics would actually work: The Hulk would disappear upward into space because of Newton, thus the impact would be halved and the earth would not actually shatter...The speed of his fist would have created several massive sonic booms along its course thus reducing the force...If he was somehow shackled to the earth the full force would apply, but what would the shackle be made of and how could it possibly be anchored??? Etc...etc...

And yes...we were all virgins but pretending not to be...Ahhhhhhh...good times...

Amayirot Akago

And Darth gets it! In celebration I present you with the stupidest shot in movie history (according to the Agony Booth's review of this movie)

Spoiler
[close]

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Wed 24/08/2016 14:13:33
Is that a guess or are you just confused? :P

It was a lazy guess  :P I don't have a movie in mind so you know...  (laugh)

Darth Mandarb

Amayirot Akago

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk