*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Jack

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

Crimson Wizard

Lol, I honestly feared that this will be too easy, but apparently I had got weird ideas. :)

No to all of the above answers.

Here is a slight hint, if anyone likes to have one:
Spoiler
this screenshot shows something that was found early, and will be very important in the final
[close]

Mandle

Is it a Paranormal Activity movie?

Kumpel

Dolores Claiborne?
Rosemary's Baby?

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Kumpel on Sat 27/08/2016 17:57:57
Rosemary's Baby?
This is a correct answer. Although it is dissapointing when multiple answers are given, it looks like they are random shots rather than thoughtful guesses.

Kumpel

Wait, what?! 8-0 (laugh)
Wasn't random at all, it's just that both films have very similar interior shots (or I thought they do...)

Please tell us what hint you meant in the last picture. I can't see anything but feet, the carpet and a cupboard... or is it the nightgown???

On to the next one... Gotta find a good one this time, I guess...

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Kumpel on Sun 28/08/2016 02:33:41
Please tell us what hint you meant in the last picture. I can't see anything but feet, the carpet and a cupboard... or is it the nightgown???
Argh, the trails of cupboard being moved. Maybe they are not as noticeable as I hoped them to be. :tongue:

Cassiebsg

I can see something on the floor, that "blends" with the door opening light... but where are the cupboards? That I can't see. (wtf)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

You can see the four impressions in the carpet where the cupboard's legs were, and some drag marks I think...But only really if you knew what to look for...

Kumpel

I guess this needs hints too.

Spoiler
The movie is european and episodic.
[close]

Danvzare

Um... Star Wars?
That's literally the only film series I know that's episodic. And this clearly isn't Star Wars.

Yeah, I have no idea. Someone had to make a guess though.

Kumpel

@Danvzare:
Spoiler
With "episodic" I don't mean there are several movies. I mean the movie is separated in different plots that are loosely connected (like Babel, Crash or 11:14)
[close]

nihilyst

Kumpel

nope. but it's pretty close in some way...

Cassiebsg

The furies and the yoga?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Lock, stock, and three Smokey The Bears?

Snarky

Kumpel

no no no

Spoiler
another hint: The movie's title is similar to the director's name.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk