*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Also no. Hint: the movie's part of a long-running and popular franchise.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Haggis

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Haggis on Sun 22/01/2017 12:28:07
Is it the fake bond?!
Maybe, if you can give me the title ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

On Her Majesty's Secret Service?

(I've only ever seen the first 10 minutes before turning it off... Worst Bond EVA!)

Haggis

Amayirot Akago

Snarky

I was gonna say James Bond: Beyond Thunderball... :-[

Haggis

This shouldn't be too tough - keep things ticking along.

Amayirot Akago

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Haggis

Snarky

Haggis

selmiak

Danvzare

Fast and Furious? (Any of them, they're all basically the same film.)

Haggis

Let's end this line of inquiry by clarifying it's not VD.

Cassiebsg

Damn! You mean there's more than one?! 8-0
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Haggis

Nope.

I'll put up another clue later if needed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk