*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Poltergeist!

Fun fact: that's a real skeleton.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Fri 07/04/2017 17:51:20
Poltergeist!

Fun fact: that's a real skeleton.

You got it!

I had read before they had used a real skeleton but I've always wondered if it was actually true. I heard the production found it was actually cheaper to use real skeletons than to have fake ones made/bought. Strange but given the mysticism around the production and after-math of this movie I wouldn't be surprised in the least :)

You're up!

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

Snarky

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

The Dark Crystal?
Labyrinth?

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

No, it's part of a larger series.

dayowlron

star trek v the final frontier
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Amayirot Akago

That's a pretty close guess, did you Google that? := Either way you got it right, so it's now your turn.

dayowlron

no i just remembered the sand storm scene. dont even know where in the movie that other screen shot is from.
will post a new one here in a bit
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Amayirot Akago

The first screen is when the Enterprise penetrates the Great Barrier ;)

dayowlron

Ah ok, and the sandstorm scene was about all i do remember about that movie.
Well here is mine

no guesses so will add another screen shot. this one might give it away.

dayowlron

Still no guesses? is this thread dead?

CaptainD

Haven't got a Scooby I'm afraid.

Mandle

dayowlron

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk