*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Quote from: Snarky on Sat 27/05/2017 10:15:31
Prometheus  :-X

I love the  :-X face after your answer...

THAT MOVIE SUCKED!!!

Snarky

It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it might be the one that is worse than it should have been by the biggest margin.

nihilyst

Snarky

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

nihilyst

Mandle

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

I believe that's one of the letters hidden under one of the murdered girls' fingernails being recovered?

Snarky

Mandle

Woohoo! I doubt there's many things I'm a bigger fan of than Twin Peaks. Can't wait to watch the new series!

Next pic:

Kumpel

CaptainD

Les Triplettes de Belleville?

Mandle

Danvzare

Mandle

Nope...

Here's another pic:

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

arj0n

Mandle

Quote from: arj0n on Mon 29/05/2017 16:14:26
Fritz the Cat?

No....but you are right about the subversive, underground feel of the movie...

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

No... A hint I should probably give is that it's not actually an animated movie. It just has portions that are animated. One of which I will show soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk