*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

Quote from: dayowlron on Wed 05/07/2017 01:35:06
Executive Decision?

Correct! Did you know that from the airline or just guess at a plane-based movie?

dayowlron

Kind of a little from both. I was thinking of plane based movies and thought that one was that airline.

If anyone wants to take my spot feel free. Something has come up where i will be busier and not have as much time to check on here as much.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Quote from: nihilyst on Sat 24/06/2017 22:44:53
Next:

I just watched The Visit today and it was FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!

I'm so stoked that Mr. Shyamalan landed on his feet with this movie after a long fall and after so many failed visions that could have been great except for maybe some hubris on his part at being tagged "The Next Hitchcock" early on in his stardom...

Sometimes I guess it takes a fall from grace and being blacklisted as a poisonous commodity in Hollywood to get back you one's roots as a brilliant storyteller and master of camera work... I've always admired his suspense-building camera work: showing just enough to tell the story, but making the viewer inwardly scream "Show me what's just a few centimeters to the left!!!"... And he really pulled that off to perfection in "The Visit"!

ALSO: I'll host the next round. Hurry back soon dayowlron, or we'll miss you!

NEXT SCREENIE (CROPPED):

Darth Mandarb

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Wed 05/07/2017 22:46:49
Zombieland

Hehe, thought it would be pretty easy.

Over to you!

Darth Mandarb

Such a great movie! I heard they are making a sequel (finally). I don't know if it needs a sequel (hard to re-capture that magic) but we'll see!

On to the next round...

dayowlron

That looks like a young Anthony Edwards so I am going to guess:
Call to Glory?
For Love and Honor?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Thu 06/07/2017 20:46:04
Such a great movie! I heard they are making a sequel (finally). I don't know if it needs a sequel (hard to re-capture that magic) but we'll see!

Yeah, I saw some news about that and was both excited and worried, much like you describe.

A mate of mine and I sometimes talked about our idea for a sequel called "Zombieworld" where the main characters leave America on a sailing boat and sail around the world searching for a place that is not infected. I even considered making a fan-game based on this idea. Perhaps one day if the sequel falls through, or its ending still leaves this story option open...

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 07/07/2017 00:27:35A mate of mine and I sometimes talked about our idea for a sequel called "Zombieworld" where the main characters leave America on a sailing boat and sail around the world searching for a place that is not infected. I even considered making a fan-game based on this idea. Perhaps one day if the sequel falls through, or its ending still leaves this story option open...

Love it!

I have "written" (in my head) a sequel to The Big Lebowski called The Little Lebowski and a sequel to The Dark Crystal called The Song Crystal. Someday I'll make the games. Netflix is doing a Dark Crystal series... not sure how I feel about that one either! We'll see.

Now back to the movie title guessing!!

Call to Glory - dayowlron
For Love and Honor - dayowlron

No to both!

Kumpel

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Kumpel on Fri 07/07/2017 20:06:30Gotcha!?

Yes you did!

I would say it was an under-rated movie... but it wasn't :D

Your turn!

Kumpel

Danvzare

Mandle

One of the Transporter movies?

Kumpel

nope and nope. Far away

CaesarCub

Is that Relatos Salvajes? (Wild Tales according to Wikipedia)

Kumpel

Correct! Amazingly witty argentinian episodic movie. (laugh)
Your turn, CaesarCub.

CaesarCub

It pays being Argentinian :P

Anyone feel free to take my turn.

dayowlron

I will do a quick one that will probably be easy for some of you.

Mandle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk