*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

Gilbert

Whichever Terminator sequel released in 2015?

Edit: Just checked. There indeed was a Terminator film in 2015 (Genisys). Having never watched it I could only guess (in fact I've only watched T1 and T2; nether of which even watched in full).

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Infini
or
Harbinger Down

I dunno but I just have it stuck in my head its a sci-fi or horror of some sort. That 2nd clue image I sort of concluded looks like its draining something or other from an examination table above (thought it was a coffee at first), combined with the first clue image of the retro style command prompt interface on the computer. Infini's computers/displays are much more futuristic so its unlikely to be that.

horusr

AnasAbdin

Tycho is correct, it's Infini (laugh)

Kumpel

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

lol yea.. that was a quick one.. well done
I would also recommend the movie if anyone has not seen it.

Kumpel

I liked it too. got pretty psychedelic in the end :D

Danvzare

Super 8?
The Spiderwick Chronicles?

Kumpel

Kumpel

absolutely right! What gave it away?

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Danvzare mentioned super 8 which i saw, then I remembered the actress, simple google image search with the key words "Elle Fanning roof" .. first result, the site it links to has the name of the movie ;)

Ok here is the next one, also one of my favorite movies:

Frodo

Frodo

horusr

Is that the movie people get in ship and get small and then enter a body in syringe?

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

ah, that was fantastic voyage and nope it is not that movie. (I might also recommend the movie innerspace)

Here is another clue anyway, the movie is quite old and perhaps its not very well known so I will post 2 shots to help.

Ben X

Logan's Run? Looks like a dystopian 70s sci-fi...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk