*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

Snarky

All right, let me try to think of something more in line with AGSers' viewing...

Snarky

Mandle

Snarky

Danvzare

horusr

Snarky

No and no.

Hint: It's technically in the same genre as the last film, though at just about the other extreme of the budget range.

Ben X

I think I've got it! That looks like Rockmond Dunbar from Prison Break and Sons Of Anarchy. A quick look down his imdb page for sci-fi films (same genre as Cloud Atlas) led me to Alien Raiders, which apparently takes place at "Hastings Supermarket". Is that the one?

Snarky

Sure is! Just a shame that I didn't get a chance to post one of the finger-severing scenes (this film has several)... (laugh)

Good solve, too. It's cool when people use clues and details to figure it out even if they haven't actually seen it.

Ben X

I sat there staring at that actor for ages trying to remember what I knew him from! Okay, next one:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/iRSBHhn.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Looks like Freddy, so A Nightmare On Elm Street? Tho I'm not sure which one precisely :=
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

It is indeed Freddy Krueger. Here's another pic:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/FMbd7Ix.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Frodo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk