*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

Quote from: Frodo on Mon 14/08/2017 16:30:11
Freddy Part 2? 

You mean Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge?

Nope!

Also not 6 (aka Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare)

dayowlron

Has to be 5 then.
Amayirot should be up to play next anyways.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Ben X

Um, no, Amayirot hasn't got the answer. And it's not Nightmare On Elm Street 5: The Dream Child either. Here's one that may be more helpful. If no one gets it from this I'll post one with a massive clue.

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/3nMyPFD.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Wes Craven's The New Nightmare? Did they sneakily include clips from the other movies in there then? :=
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Oh, durr :P It's Freddy VS Jason.

Ben X

Yep, you got it, well done! An awesome awesome movie, that. I was hoping someone might get it from the shot with the Crystal Lake pier, but that was a bit obtuse!

Amayirot Akago

Ben X

Having trouble picking out the details, but it looks like either some biomechanical weirdness or a high-tech slaughterhouse. I'll take a stab in the dark at Resident Evil...

Amayirot Akago

I may watch cheesy stuff from time to time but nothing like that :=

Ben X

I'll have you know the third and fourth films are pretty good!

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

extremely obscure screenshot, which hints to me the movie is very well know.. still that screenshot.. could be anything lol

I shall have some stabs in the dark

The Thing (re-make version)
Braindead
In Bad Taste
one of the SAW movies
one of the Hellraiser movies
Anything on IMDB with a search term of "horror" :P

Ben X

My guess is "any movie made ever"

Amayirot Akago

None of those, and fair nuff, it did come out darker than intended. Sorry bout that.

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/rzpmByn.png[/imgzoom]

Darth Mandarb

Amayirot Akago

That obvious? := Tycho got it first so go right ahead.

Ben X

Definitely that obvious! Can't figure out where in the movie that first shot is from though. Funnily enough, although I said it looks biomechanical, it doesn't look HR Giger biomechanical!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk