*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

It's when the dropship pilot gets splattered by an Alien that snuck up on him.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

okydoky...

dayowlron

dang, i know i have seen that movie, but cant think of the name...
remember it was about a guy that sneaks into russia to steal a spy plane
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Firefox!

Also:

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Mon 14/08/2017 21:13:37
It's when the dropship pilot gets splattered by an Alien that snuck up on him her.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

correct mandle!  well done dude

Over to you!

Hey Snakry, I keep forgetting to ask what the connection between the movie you chose and catch 22? I spend a good bit of time trying to search for connections/affiliation between catch 22 and "some" other movie, I dont think I ever saw that one you chose come up :D

Snarky

Well, like I said it was a thematic connection: they're both absurdist anti-war comedies with scenes of harrowing tragedy.

Mandle

Screenie coming in just a bit

Mandle

Kumpel

Mandle

Kumpel

Show us a new screenshot! (nod)

Darth Mandarb

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Mon 21/08/2017 01:07:35
John Wick 2?

Hehe, no... and, sorry, new screenie (a moving one to make up for the gap between hints ;) ) :

The reason I'm using this movie here is that I watched it last week and, although it can't really stand up against the great classic action movies of the past like the original Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, Bad Boys, etc...

It did something that Hollywood movies are forgetting how to do:

It remembered to be FUN!!! Yeah sure, stupid... but FUN!!!

And there's a hint... It's not a Made In America movie, despite having a few A-List hollywood stars in the cast (not pictured)

Darth Mandarb

The reason I guessed John Wick 2 was because I thought the woman w/ the sniper rifle was Ruby Rose...

Still thinking that's who it was I am going to guess xXx: Return of Xander Cage?

I haven't seen it but it fits the screens enough to make a guess!

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Tue 22/08/2017 16:04:33
The reason I guessed John Wick 2 was because I thought the woman w/ the sniper rifle was Ruby Rose...

Still thinking that's who it was I am going to guess xXx: Return of Xander Cage?

I haven't seen it but it fits the screens enough to make a guess!

WINNER!!!

Yes, that's the amazing Aussie: Ruby Rose...

And I must say to anyone who is tired of recently boring Hollywood action films to give xXx: Return of Xander Cage a chance...

It's not perfect a lot of the time, but, like I said, it remembered to be FUN first and foremost!

I had a blast watching it and a sloppy smile on my face throughout...

Over to you Darth...

Ben X

Wait, how is that not a Made In America movie?

Kumpel

@Mandle: another Action movie making fun all the way thorugh is the russian-american production HARDCORE HENRY := := := Check it out if you can bare crazy camera runs in first person! :D

Darth Mandarb

Ruby Rose is quite lovely indeed.

I have added this movie (and John Wick 2) to my watch-list.

Here's a new round...

dayowlron

Some of the people look like characters from Saved by the bell so I am going to guess:
The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story?
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk