*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

(laugh)

Yeah, I didn't expect it to be very difficult â€" didn't check whether it was part of any of the trailers, though. (Of course, Sky probably cut their own TV spots.) For those who haven't seen it, it's a fun action movie of the "one last heist" variety. Jon Hamm is good in it, playing a charmingly sleazy, drugged-up gangster.

Ben X

I wasn't commenting on the difficulty, just found it an amusing coincidence that the day after identifying this shot, it was thrown in my face every two minutes with the film name imposed on it!

Anyway: AMAYIROT IT IS YOUR GO.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

One of the Underworld movies?

Snarky

Amayirot Akago

No, but it is part of a longer running series.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Snarky

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Ben X on Tue 17/10/2017 17:07:55
X-Men Apocalypse?
Well spotted! Good job and go right ahead :)

Ben X

Hoorah! I just finished an X-Men marathon, and although I didn't bother with that one I did remember that they tend to give young Magneto metal objects with symbolic relevance so he can whup people with them later.

Hmmm. Okay, a moving one this time. Probably easy, has a relatively obvious link with previous.

Snarky

Ex Machina? I don't remember the scene, though.

Mandle

That Wolverine movie set in Japan?

Ben X

Snarky got it (link was Oscar Isaac). Surprised you don't remember that scene!

Snarky

My memory is pretty spotty.

Darth Mandarb

Snarky

No, that was my cunning trap.

HanaIndiana

How do you not remember that scene Snarky!? :shocked:
And yes, Baby Driver is awesome. :)  Hmm.. the new screenshot however, is a mystery to me. I can kinda make out one of the signs.
"STOP THE.. something something"? Oh well.  If not Gone Girl, how about 'Gone Baby Gone'?

lorenzo

The Ghost Writer had a similar scene, but I'm not sure if that's the right film.

Snarky

Quote from: HanaIndiana on Wed 18/10/2017 23:02:32
How do you not remember that scene Snarky!? :shocked:

*shrug*
It's been a while since I watched it, I guess?

None of the ones so far.

Danvzare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk