*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

omg.ninja

Quote from: Jack

Is that Stephen Baldwin?
No. I believe the pictured actor is British. :smiley:
Harry is a cheerful fellow! He would put his hand in the fire for his wife's cooking.

Mandle

omg.ninja

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 17/11/2017 10:29:19
Spinal Tap?
Nope!
Spoiler
But it is a movie about a band.
[close]
Harry is a cheerful fellow! He would put his hand in the fire for his wife's cooking.

Snarky

Darth Mandarb

omg.ninja

Quote from: Snarky on Fri 17/11/2017 17:55:34
Almost Famous?
Sorry, no!

Quote from: Darth MandarbGreen Room?
Not this one either!

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Hedwig And The Angry Inch?

omg.ninja

Ben X

Ace! I thought the guy looked like Wes Anderson, and then when you said British and rock band, I wondered if my subconscious was trying to get me to Bruce Robinson! Here's mine, with a connection to previous:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/biYAe5F.png[/imgzoom]

omg.ninja

Haha, I really loved that movie, plus I need to see more of the films mentioned (like Hedwig and the Angry Inch).

Also, that looks like Bill Nighy, so I'm going to guess.... Hot Fuzz.

Amayirot Akago

Or Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

Amayirot got it!

(That's not cropped, incidentally, it's the extreme close-up they introduced his character with, which I was hoping would be memorable.)

omg.ninja

Man, I completely forgot that he was in the Harry Potter. Good job!

Amayirot Akago

"These are dark times..." ;)

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/XxDTdGK.png[/imgzoom]
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

We've had it twice before, but City Of Lost Children?

Mandle

Quote from: omg.ninja on Sat 18/11/2017 16:36:42
I need to see more of the films mentioned (like Hedwig and the Angry Inch).

It's quite a great film.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Ben X on Sat 18/11/2017 19:46:28
We've had it twice before, but City Of Lost Children?
We have? Shit. You are right, tho ;)

Ben X

Also, shame on you for doing a Christmas one so early! Here's mine, no connection:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/9rqfqzJ.png[/imgzoom]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk