*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben X

Yep, another German movie. Your go!

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

"Mission: Impossible â€" Ghost Protocol"?

Amayirot Akago

That was fast :D Yes indeed. Best movie of the bunch. So much silly fun.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

Oh, too late... I would have recognize Noah's back anywhere... (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Ben X

I got really confused there and thought you were implying Tom Cruise is going to save us all from a great Flood..!

Here's mine, super-obscure link to previous:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/nDj2VRR.png[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

Aladdin?
Or perhaps The Hunchback of Notre-Dame...

If I had to choose one, it would be Aladdin.

Ben X

You chose... wisely! It is indeed Aladdin! Tenuous link is that the lead character was supposedly modeled after Mr Cruise.

Amayirot Akago

Hell of a coincidence, I started playing the Sega Mega Drive game based on that just earlier tonight :D

Jack

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 23/12/2017 15:08:02
Best movie of the bunch. So much silly fun.
It was, the others are so forgettable.

Ben X

Quote from: Jack on Sun 24/12/2017 00:54:10
It was, the others are so forgettable.

Wow, I strongly disagree with that! But to each their own and all that. Your go, Danvzare!

Danvzare

[imgzoom]http://orig00.deviantart.net/6426/f/2017/358/4/5/guess_the_movie_title_screenshot_13_by_danvzare-dbxoh1i.png[/imgzoom]
I honestly have no idea if this is an easy one or a hard one.
But I do know that I want the year the film was released along with the title. (And yes, that is kind of, sort of, a hint... maybe.)

Darth Mandarb

Can't see the screenshot but I'll take a guess...

Is it 2012 from 2009?

Ben X

I can't see it either. I'll guess Death Race 2000 from 1975.

Danvzare

Alright, that was weird. I couldn't see the screenshot either. I seem to have gotten it working again though.
Sorry about that.

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Jack

Ghostbusters 2016?

A guess.

Ben X

I think this is Jack Frost, but the 1997 horror one with the misleadingly scarier DVD cover, not the sappy 1998 Michael Keaton one.

milkanannan

If not that, maybe a Troma film like Rabid Grannies or Frostbiter?

Danvzare

Quote from: Ben X on Sun 24/12/2017 21:30:26
I think this is Jack Frost, but the 1997 horror one with the misleadingly scarier DVD cover, not the sappy 1998 Michael Keaton one.
It's actually Jack Frost 2, but your guess is close enough for me since you figured out it was the horror one. :-D
Your turn.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk