*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Ah this one I do know, definitely.

We're No Angels.  Great film.

lorenzo

You're right! It's a great comedy, very funny.

Your turn, Captain!

CaptainD

Okay, this is a film I always associate with We're No Angels because I bought them at the same time and they were released in the same year. 

Mandle

Ben X

Camelot was released 12 years after We're No Angels!

I have no idea, but I'll guess Richard III.

CaptainD

Not Richard III.

It is also a comedy.  I'll try to find another screen grab later today.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Wed 07/02/2018 15:26:31
The Court Jester?

Don't tell me you have an encyclopaedic knowledge of film as well as games?!?!?! (laugh)(laugh)

It is indeed, Glynis Johns in the screen cap.  Gonna see what my kids make of this film tonight.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainD on Wed 07/02/2018 18:50:44
Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Wed 07/02/2018 15:26:31
The Court Jester?

Don't tell me you have an encyclopaedic knowledge of film as well as games?!?!?! (laugh)(laugh)
Given my track record in this thread compared to the other one, no :D That was merely a shot in the dark that paid off.

I'm gonna pass on this one and let someone else take over.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle?  (Other than The Last Jedi it's about the only recent film I've actually seen!)

Jack

Jack

Kumpel

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Jack

Quote from: dayowlron on Thu 08/02/2018 23:55:19
American Made?

That's it.

I looked on IMDB and it's listed aka "Barry Seal: Sólo en América", so Kumpel got it first.

Kumpel

It's also the german name of that movie ;)

Next up:

milkanannan

Snarky

Gold?

I remember McConaughey looking like that in the trailer...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk