*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Kumpel

Nope. This time it's as old as it looks ;)

Kumpel

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Frodo

Kumpel

Nope. It's a silent movie.

dayowlron

Looks like an old movie and looks mysterious, so I am thinking Alfred Hitchcock so I am going to make a few guesses.
Number 13
Blackmail
Murder!
Number 17
Secret Agent
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

The Lodger.

I stumbled across it while looking up Alfred Hitchcock's silent movies. I actually had no idea he had even made silent movies. I'll have to check some out. I imagine his genius works well with the silent film medium.

Dayowlron deserves the win.

Kumpel

yep. It's his debut! and it looks even today pretty fantastic. it'ts on prime video, if someone cares 8-)

next one please!

dayowlron

Thats ok Mandle, you can take it.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Mandle

Buckethead

My first guess would be: Big but it's probably not that.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

It's a far-out game ;) Here's an easy one.

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/a9XAJxP.png[/imgzoom]
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

Quote from: Ben X on Tue 20/02/2018 07:33:17
28 Days Later.

Ah.... so obvious now that I know... damn!

Danvzare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk